• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s go time

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Saw a doe with 2 small bucks following already. Came in downwind and got pic of their tails.

Had a few nilgai on camera overnight.

Comment

Good luck to y’all.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Looks like ur set up well, hope u get something

Comment

Looks like a good spot. Good luck

Comment

Following. Best of luck.

Comment

We saw total of 10 nilgai late this morning but all ran across the sendero. I don’t know if it’s because they were recently mowed or what but every nilgai we’ve seen has almost sprinted across the sendero whether it was 50 yds from us or 200. Setup a new spot for my son a little further in brush to try to catch them walking instead of running.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
                      We saw total of 10 nilgai late this morning but all ran across the sendero. I don’t know if it’s because they were recently mowed or what but every nilgai we’ve seen has almost sprinted across the sendero whether it was 50 yds from us or 200. Setup a new spot for my son a little further in brush to try to catch them walking instead of running.

I think that move will pay off, hoping you all get something down.

Oh and try to stay warm and dry out there-- weather is getting pretty miserable

Comment

Well the move paid off. Son shot a cow about 15 minutes before last light. It went down hard and got up and ran. Waiting a bit to track. Will keep ya updated.

Comment

Well the move paid off. Son shot a cow about 15 minutes before last light. It went down hard and got up and ran. Waiting a bit to track. Will keep ya updated.
                          Oh yes, give it plenty of time.. weather is cool enough , those things are tough

Comment

Yes we are still at truck. Eating a snack and hydrating before heading back out. About 3/4 mile to we’re shot.

Comment

Good Luck.

Comment

Yes we are still at truck. Eating a snack and hydrating before heading back out. About 3/4 mile to we’re shot.

If you don't find any good sign go in early tomorrow morning - cold night will keep neat fresh

Comment

Working...
                                X