Elite Deer Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite Deer Blinds

I recently purchased a deer blind from an individual that won this thing in a raffle and I am trying to figure out where they are made and who sells them so I can buy a stand. It has a logo above the door that says Elite Deer Blinds. This thing is beautiful. Has a porch with full size door and has been sprayed inside and out with spray on bed liner. It was won around the canyon lake area in central Texas. Any help would be great. Sorry I cant post a picture I don't know how.

Get the Elite Standard blind for $2150.00, Elite Hybrid for $2850.00, Elite Tower while supplies last. Perfect for gun, bow, or crossbow hunters!

This them?

Comment

Thank you but unfortunately not.

Comment

picture I hope it works
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gambler2200 View Post
          picture I hope it works
          Didn't work.

On your filename change .pdf to . jpg and see if that helps

Comment

This thing is beautiful. Has a porch with full size door and has been sprayed inside and out with spray on bed liner. It was won around the canyon lake area in central Texas. Any help would be great. Sorry I cant post a picture I don't know how.

Comment

Is this the logo? All I could find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know anything about them? 'Saw one at a feed store and they didn't look too bad; not cheap, but not up there with Ranch King, ASF, etc. The boss man wasn't around and the ladies only knew the price. And they're not the Elite that comes up first on Google, although a tongue and gr...

Looks like this guy bought one from a feed store in Roosevelt tx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gambler2200 View Post
                  I recently purchased a deer blind from an individual that won this thing in a raffle and I am trying to figure out where they are made and who sells them so I can buy a stand. It has a logo above the door that says Elite Deer Blinds. This thing is beautiful. Has a porch with full size door and has been sprayed inside and out with spray on bed liner. It was won around the canyon lake area in central Texas. Any help would be great. Sorry I cant post a picture I don't know how.
                  i bet you could find a welder to build you something.

Comment

Working...
                  X