No announcement yet.

Let's Get LIVE 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve, been wonderin' where you were! Look forward to your annual season long threads... Nuthin' but huntin' an' maybe a little killin'!! Good luck... I'll be following along!

Comment

Stick bow in tow?

Comment

LFG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
          Stick bow in tow?

Yes sir but I do have my contingency plan back at camp. Mostly because I like deer meat!

I went back to work for 2 weeks and all I did was practice and think of things ai could have done differently. I gave myself a pretty harsh mental beating and now it's time for round 2. I got off Wednesday morning, got me 2 solid hours of sleep, stole the kids from school, and we took us a little family mini vacation to Perdido Key Florida until Sunday. Got back around midnight Sunday night, gathered gear and hit the gym yesterday, back in the gym this morning, and hit the road. I'm swaying back and forth in a bois d'arc tree now with this 14mph NNW wind in my face. Fingers crossed!

This spot is on the edge of a pretty dense thicket. Back to the south is a big open cow pasture. I'm in a saddle towards the top of a ridge that runs east and west. There's a feeder here but it's too far for me to shoot with the injun bow so I have a little hand corn in between me and the pen. There's a wideish pencil horned 8pt and a mid to upper 120's 10pt that's been daylighting here fairly regular. Lots of pigs, lots of does, and I'm blood thirsty!

Comment

Good luck!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Doe sneaking in already

Comment

Bout to get winded. She circled behind me.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

It looks like a crime scene 15 yards in front of my stand but I didn't like the way she left. Fingers crossed boys and girls!

Comment

She blows she goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pulling for you!

Comment

In

Comment

I feel pretty confident I'll find this one. I probably rushed the recovery a little but wanted to find her and get out of there without boogering up the spot at prime time... Anyways I bumped her about 75yds from the shot. Looks like 1 lung and paunch. Headed to town to grab a burger and will be back after dark for the recovery.

Comment

Fingers crossed for you. Channel your inner blood hound.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all ain't ever met a grown man more proud of a 45lb doe than I am right now!!! Standby for pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X