No announcement yet.

2022 Texas high-school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brock #1 ranked 3A D1 0-2 after losing last week to 4A powerhouse Pleasant Grove 28-7 and losing last night in overtime to 3Rd ranked 4A powerhouse Wichita Falls Hirschi 37-30 in overtime. With a tough non district schedule Brock should be primed to roll their district and 3A D1. No dog in the fight, I just love to follow good teams and great games!

Comment

Industrial Cobras taking on Shiner tonight

Comment

New Caney just put a whoopin on Porter in the crosstown rivalry dubbed "The Battle Line on 59". New Caney is now 13-0 against Porter since PHS opened. New Caney has a STUD of a RB in Kendrick Reescano and he is fun to watch. Gonna be a tough road since moving up to 6A, but this is a good looking squad so far.

Comment

2022 Texas high-school football

Aledo getting lit up and SOC falls to Lancaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

#5 Crawford beat #4 Centerville 21-6 tonight.

Big win for the Pirates.

Comment

Lake Travis is 0-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

#2 4ad2 Gilmer won against a very hard nosed #10 4ad1 Kilgore team 40-26. Buckeyes have alot of new names on varsity but are fighting the uphill battle with a tough pre district schedule. Paris next week then Lindale.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                  Brock #1 ranked 3A D1 0-2 after losing last week to 4A powerhouse Pleasant Grove 28-7 and losing last night in overtime to 3Rd ranked 4A powerhouse Wichita Falls Hirschi 37-30 in overtime. With a tough non district schedule Brock should be primed to roll their district and 3A D1. No dog in the fight, I just love to follow good teams and great games!
                  Pleasant grove any good? Asking for a friend...

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                    Last I saw on Dave Campbell’s football, Brock dropped to #2 this week and Franklin moved up from #2 to #1 in 3A Division I.
                    Franklin Lions whooped up on Mexia tonight 77-13.
                    We scored 42 points alone in just the second quarter.
                    Diboll is up next!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      #5 Crawford beat #4 Centerville 21-6 tonight.

Big win for the Pirates.
                      Very physical game between two very good football teams. Your nephew played well, he’s a beast on the defensive side of the ball.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        Very physical game between two very good football teams. Your nephew played well, he’s a beast on the defensive side of the ball.

Rwc

I had the stream for the first quarter and a half but they shut it off. Glad to hear Jake is playing well. He loves it. Big time win, but on to week three.

Comment

Northshore 42 - Spring Lions 0.........the run towards another state championship is already in high gear after two games!!![emoji123][emoji2962]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Northshore 42 - Spring Lions 0.........the run towards another state championship is already in high gear after two games!!![emoji123][emoji2962]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                            Northshore could compete with most small division 1 colleges. Best of luck on the back to back quest.

Rwc

Comment

Wimberley off to a good start. 2-0.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

GAME DAY
                                Franklin will host Diboll.
                                Looking for a 3-0 start.
                                Good luck to everybody’s team!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X