Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    Great work on the contest. Some nice looking deer taken with beautiful photosPrizes well done too.

Thank you rusty [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I’m in! After a few years of thinking about crossing the river, I just joined a lease in Mexico. I’m a total virgin, so I’ll be following this thread very closely .

Comment

Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Looking for one guy after losing one of our older members to diabetes, established ranch established group.. easy going older group 50+ great group for someone looking to get in on. Pm if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try to be patient with the people at the Columbia bridge, thats the advice my wife gives me

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
            Try to be patient with the people at the Columbia bridge, thats the advice my wife gives me
            So what you're saying is ... you don't listen to your wife

Comment

“Your truck is too heavy” “hide your bullets under that tree Mark” “ this deer doesn’t score 160” “you speak really good for a whiteboy” Things your likely to hear crossing with me “prefiero regresar a mi casa! Quien te aguanta?” Try that on them

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                “Your truck is too heavy” “hide your bullets under that tree Mark” “ this deer doesn’t score 160” “you speak really good for a whiteboy” Things your likely to hear crossing with me “prefiero regresar a mi casa! Quien te aguanta?” Try that on them

Oh hell no I'll be like 3 lanes over 7 trucks behind. I've never even heard of Leggett.

Comment

Good times once I get passed them

Comment

I hope this season is better than last. I have been on the border working Operation Lone Star since November in the McAllen area so I did not get across the border at all last season. Hopefully I will be done in November in time for the season.

Comment

Our country looks rough. Really rough. Between the freeze early and the deep drought I haven't seen the habitat look so bad since the 80's.

Comment

I'm headed down soon,and not looking forward to no rain since November,2010 and 11,wiped us out and were on that path again,come on hurricanes.We need a couple.

Comment

Today is when Mother’s Day is celebrated in Mexico! Hope this helps some of you

Comment

That future cast looks promising. Hope it holds together!

Comment

We've gotten between 3-5" last month, and calling for 100% today with some Red rolling in! First rain the ranch had in months it was looking bad.

Comment

For those of you frustrated with the drought or just struggling with insomnia, this may help you pass a little time. VIVA!

Comment

Working...
                                X