This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    When was the last time Ags signed #1 RB in the nation?
    Will they ever?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Honest question for the Aggies

I know that most of these guys hitting the transfer portal from there havent played or didnt play much or had some issues abiding by the rules, that being said arent yall worried about depth? Yall have 20 guys leaving, 2 or 3 hitting the draft, and im sure a few graduating. Lets just say 30 total leaving in some form from the 85 man roster. Where are yall going to make up for that?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Honest question for the Aggies

I know that most of these guys hitting the transfer portal from there havent played or didnt play much or had some issues abiding by the rules, that being said arent yall worried about depth? Yall have 20 guys leaving, 2 or 3 hitting the draft, and im sure a few graduating. Lets just say 30 total leaving in some form from the 85 man roster. Where are yall going to make up for that?
        I’m not but the coaches better be worried at qb and lb and probably cb. I would just like to see juniors and seniors on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Will they ever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes

Ags have never been really active in the transfer market. I expect that to change this season but until it happens, there is some concern about quality depth, especially at LB (already thin and suspect), DB and OL. (They’re also back to 2 scholly QBs.)

But, I’m guessing they won’t have too many problems filling most of those gaps with equal or better talent than what is leaving. Achane, Antonio Johnson (hasn’t declared yet) and J Jones will be difficult production to replace. Marshall, Denver Harris, PJ and Tunmise had high upside (and each showed flashes). Hopefully they can recruit equal talent POTENTIAL to provide projected depth/production those players might have offered. Honestly, one or two of those may prove to be addition by subtraction.

Off the top of my head, the rest are JAGs that can be replaced by, at worst, JAGs.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

How good can Jimbo recruit when he’s still locking up top talent in the nation on the heels of 5-7?! He just needs to hire a real OC! Then natty.

Comment

Looks like DeRail Sims, Louisville running backs coach, left for Cincinnati with the head coach and caused Owen to decommit...

Lucky for the Ags ......Ag NIL in the right place at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  November......How can we buyout Jimbo? He and his outdated offense sucks. Can we find some dirt on him to void the contract? We are doomed forever...

Mid-December......Don't care got Jimbo!! He is the best coach in the history of forever. Next year is our year!!

Like I said, the circus is back in town

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Looks like DeRail Sims, Louisville running backs coach, left for Cincinnati with the head coach and caused Owen to decommit...

Lucky for the Ags ......Ag NIL in the right place at the right time.
                    Better to be lucky than good! Lucky Jimbo! My man.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

Everyone uses 247 composite. How long have we been telling you this?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Everyone uses 247 composite. How long have we been telling you this?

Pffffffft

Comment

That tu bump is worth a tenth of a point that separates them!

I don’t care if he’s highest rated…I honestly just hope Owens is a team player (but with a nasty disposition on the field!)

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Shoot Owens gonna get that SEC bump now and take the lead.

Comment

Are we extending Jimbo now?.

Comment

If so, only so he can drop portal bags from his own pocket.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X