444” Whitetail Killed By Little Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayr View Post
    Holy f the envy of this crowd when it comes to something unattainable by them. If I had the money and my kids had the want to, I’d do it.
    Way off on this. I promise I would not shoot that deer if the hunt were given to me for free. Not a chance.

Comment

Los Cazadores is a joke.

No integrity.

Telling you, for a friend.

Congrats to the girl, though. That's a BIG deer no matter how it got there.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
        You folks in Texas crack me up. It's either too young, too small or too big. Its gonna be too sumin, anything but ok lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        dont you have a hoop net and a string of yo-yo reels to check?

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
          And if the girl happened to stumble across this thread, how’d you think she’d feel?

Holy f the envy of this crowd when it comes to something unattainable by them. If I had the money and my kids had the want to, I’d do it.

See the same thing on here anytime something is expensive, whether it be vehicles, camo, etc. To each their own, again if it ain’t hurting you who cares.
          ‘A masterpiece of meaningless significance’

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
            Humbling words raise’em right sir!
            And, who are you exactly to be telling folks how to raise their kids? Lol

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            lol... sure buddy that's exactly what it is.
            Sure does seem it, maybe I’m biased though.

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
            Way off on this. I promise I would not shoot that deer if the hunt were given to me for free. Not a chance.
            Good on ya! She didn’t pass it….glad we have choices in America

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
              ‘A masterpiece of meaningless significance’
              Ha! Touché!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Congrats to the little girl.
                Exactly my sentiments.

Comment

The antlers are wider than the length of the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                    Just like I've said before. This has ruined deer hunting.
                    Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    No it hasn’t. I still love deer hunting. It’s ruining some of the deer contests though.
                    I agree AC ! It hasn’t ruined my hunting but then again I’m hunting a big 15 acre high fence Ranch

J/k

But seriously, it hasn’t hurt my hunting

Comment

Some kids drive used cars and trucks. Some drive brand new BMWs. To each their own. Super pumped for the young girl. Not my cup of tea (car or deer). But neither is paying $10k a year plus feed to shoot a 170” deer in south texas.

Comment

Look how happy she is. And she probably deserved it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                          $25,000?
                          $25,000, I am going to bet only buys 185" deer now days. To get over 200", will cost you an easy $50,000. Who built a 400" deer, I don't know, but am sure it required modifying DNA and about $300,000 or just done the old fashion way of steel rods and fiberglass.

Comment

I haven’t read any replies condemning the young hunter. Just a lot of replies stating that it’s not their cup of tea shooting an animal like this. No one should be saying that it is wrong to raise a child like this not knowing the true value of a hard earned, life long, once in a lifetime trophy. My opinion, not that anyone has asked nor will anyone care, is does this really prepare a young hunter for the real world of hunting or life in general. If money is no object spoil your children like there’s no tomorrow. But is your wealth guaranteed so that the child can realize the same level of success that they have become accustomed to? Are you preparing them for the real world?

What if things change dramatically financially or what if this type of deer breeding is eventually shut down because of CWD outbreaks? What if a 400 inch deer no longer existed but that was the only caliber of deer you were accustomed to? Could you get excited about hunting free range 120-140 class deer?

As already asked, no this doesn’t affect my hunting nor my true respect for a real free range deer. No it is none of my business how people spend their money. I only hope that when sharing pictures at school the kids that are showing off the 400 inch deer still have enough manners and respect to high five the kid showing a picture of their doe or spike understanding this is reality.

Comment

People are getting soft, dry up Francis…it’s a discussion forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why do some folks have to take everything regular ol country folks have done for years and Efff it all up.

Deer, trucks, side by sides you name it. Someone is gonna have a measuring contest on who can ruin it the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X