Marlin 25M magazines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marlin 25M magazines.

It's a long shot but I figured I'd ask. I have two 7 rounds magazines for my Marlin 25M that I've worn out to the point that I'm having feeding issues. The 4 round magazine works great but I'd rather have the 7 rounders. Is there anything I can do to fix them or are they ready for the junk pile?

Thanks.

Not sure about fixing them, but I have not been able to find one in stock. I have found them on-line at a couple of places, but they never have them in stock. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett A View Post
      Not sure about fixing them, but I have not been able to find one in stock. I have found them on-line at a couple of places, but they never have them in stock. Good luck.
      I saw where they make a 15 round magazine for it. They're like $45 but I may buy one. That'd be pretty sweet.

I probably shouldn't even shoot that gun. I read where the JM stamped barreled rifles are worth more than when I originally bought it. Mine is in very good shape but it's been shot a whole bunch. Enough to wear out two magazines.LOL

Comment

Just chunk them and get some of these. OEM magazines.

Browse our shop for aftermarket Marlin .22 replacement rifle magazines made in America in Black Oxide finish and Nickle Plated finish | American Rifle Magazines

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
          Just chunk them and get some of these. OEM magazines.

https://americanriflemagazines.com/c...rlin-magazines
          I will have to do that. I'd like to get me one of them 15 rounders though too, for shootin prairie dogs. Less reloading is always a good thing.

Comment

CDNN sports may carry them also .

Comment

Working...
            X