No announcement yet.

This guy is Crazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travis ain't scared of shat! Never has been.

Comment

So...dude stole a car. Police couldn't grab him. Outran a fighter jet. Jumped a bridge. Broke up a lifted truck parade and got a buddy in a helicopter to pick him up only to steal another car.
      I'm paraphrasing. But Travis has been fun since he was a young kid racing motocross. He does a lot of practicing before these stunts so they get the timing down pretty good.

Look forward to more with his new sponsors.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
        Look up his all wheel drive mustang and hid bad arse ford truck.
        That was Ken Block driving those. He is the driver for the Hoonigan race team.

Comment

That was a fun watch. Thanks for sharing Jay.

Comment

Sign me up for a ride along!

Comment

That guy is nuts but he knows how to have fun. And like Dale said if it's got a throttle that guy can drive it. Still don't know how he's alive or at the least upright and walking after some of his stunts.

Comment

How many sets of tires to get that whole video? No way one set of tires can do that much smokin without blowing.

Comment

They did a Gymkhana through Shamrock Texas one year. Was route 66 edition.

Comment

He is half crazy and loves living on the edge. Pushing the envelope. Enjoy it while you can.

Comment

He also did one for BRCC that was entirely filmed in Boerne. I was there for this one. Dude has got to be one of the best drivers I've ever seen!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-urynk63Wg"]The Final Send - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

This was actually produced by Ken Block who has been doing all the Gymkhana videos in the past with his Ford rally cars, AWD Mustang and Pickup.

Comment

Looks like a hoot to me.

That twin turbo el-co made drag week this year and did well

Comment

Wasn't his first time to drive a car was it?

Comment

Nothing he can't pack, drag or drive.

Comment

I remember reading an article about him in motocross magazine back in 2003 that listed his injuries/broken bones. It took 2 full pages to list them. He was only 20 yrs old then.
                                Dude is not afraid of pain.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X