No announcement yet.

Dog Shot in Head with Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is going to be killing a human over a dog... Camon fellas.. LOL .. Calm down..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Nobody is going to be killing a human over a dog... Camon fellas.. LOL .. Calm down..
      no one said anything about killing anyone. Might make them wish that was the case though.

Comment

This is entirely untrue, there are many people who get extremely emotional over their pets. I'm not saying I would, but I'm one who could legitimately lose my temper over one of my Labs if I thought someone intentionally hurt them.

Comment

Another example of a headshot gone wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would consider them a threat to my family if they were on my property and shot my dog. It takes a scum bag to do that. I bet there is more to the story.

Comment

Exactly on keeping that eye.. The article reads as if it didn't hit his skull.. How could that be.. Talk about a meat head!!!!
              This proves my theory on GSPs. They keep all their brains in that little knowledge bump on the back of their head. The rest of it is just empty space

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                Crossbow bolt?
                YUP. She needs to ask around who has a crossbow near her. Hoped she saved the arrow or the police saved the arrow for evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
                  YUP. She needs to ask around who has a crossbow near her. Hoped she saved the arrow or the police saved the arrow for evidence.
                  I vote child.

An adult dumb enough to shoot the dog would most likely know to see it through and get rid of the evidence

Comment

Yeah what a horrific thing to do. I hope they catch whomever did it and lock them away.

Comment

People kill over a lot less …

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        I vote child.

An adult dumb enough to shoot the dog would most likely know to see it through and get rid of the evidence
                        If it was a kid, they'd better get them in some counseling/ mental eval before they do something even worse.

Comment

You ever seen John Wick?

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                            Gotta get caught to go to prison !
                            I’d never say a word, but vengeance would be served.

[emoji106][emoji108]

Sure miss those days of being able to hunt a lease for a nominal cost that didn’t create greed and a feeling of despair if you didn’t kill something!

Comment

Pretty sorry. Find’em……….cut their balls off them make them the owners slave
                              For a year

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                                People kill over a lot less …
                                They will shoot a convenience store clerk for 73 dollars in the register. A dog is nothing more to some people.

Comment

Working...
                                X