YellowStone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It turned into a terrible show.

Girl has been living there for a month but decides at that moment to announce she is vegan….guess she didn’t eat the whole time up until that point.

That and a 2 lb bedroll is too much for a horse to carry on a two day overnight to push some cows down off a mountain…gimme a break.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
      It turned into a terrible show.

Girl has been living there for a month but decides at that moment to announce she is vegan….guess she didn’t eat the whole time up until that point.

That and a 2 lb bedroll is too much for a horse to carry on a two day overnight to push some cows down off a mountain…gimme a break.
      If 2lbs is to much for a horse to carry I would get a different horse or get one in shape and legged up. That’s just silly

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        If 2lbs is to much for a horse to carry I would get a different horse or get one in shape and legged up. That’s just silly
        You'd think they would run some of those lines past some real Cowboys before they put them out there like that. I guess Taylor Sheridan Thinks he's a real Cowboy because he's rode a few cutting and reining horses.

Comment

I took it they would have a bed roll just no tent or shower or chuck wagon. Called it a cold camp.

Comment

Overwritten is an understatement for this season.

Beth has never slept in anything other than silk sheets, and now she's gonna go ride a horse, starve, and sleep on the ground for two days?

I hate myself for watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
              I’ve been telling my wife to put her crazy away since last night’s episode. She doesn’t find it as funny as I do.

Winning the internet for the day! Lol.

I agree Beth is too much but I still love the series. Jaime and the brunette are a train wreck in the making and I cringe every time she pops up knowing something terrible will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                I took it they would have a bed roll just no tent or shower or chuck wagon. Called it a cold camp.
                Technically a cold camp is a camp with no open fire. Most camps don't have showers anyway.

They made it a point to say that there would be no bedrolls, and no food....which is both ridiculous. Guys go hunting in way worse terrain and they carry a bedroll and food...and more gear. Beth hasn't ridden a horse in, as far as we can tell, decades, but she is going to saddle up and ride for two days and everything is going to be just fine for her?

They really need a B.S meter in pre-production because what was once overlooked in lieu of alot of action scenes has now gotten pretty hard to watch.

Its probably still fooling the amatures but to anyone with any rural background its not passing the sniff test.

It is comforting to know, however, that if you ever get in a jam, call the livestock officials because they are better armed and have a quicker response time than SWAT.....

Comment

Its just a show & we all know it. Watch it for what it is or change the channel. The sad part is there are plenty of idiots out there that believe stuff like that is real.

Comment

Did I detect some Trump bashing tonight from the show……

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Did I detect some Trump bashing tonight from the show……
                      I hope not. Will watch later. Thx.

Comment

Need Jimmy and the vet back!

Comment

Need Beth to bathe in a creek.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                            Need Jimmy and the vet back!
                            Jimmy is about as bad an actor as Nicolas Cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              Jimmy is about as bad an actor as Nicolas Cage.

Completely agree. About both Jimmy AND Nicholas Cage.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                                Need Beth and Monica to bathe in a creek.
                                Fixed it

Comment

Working...
                                X