No announcement yet.

Need Info!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had back surgery about 10 years ago to fix my sciatica. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
      Keep a thick wallet outta your back pocket if that’s the case
      Sitting on that causes offset & can contribute
      I was having similar issues and this was the root of it.
      I switched to a front pocket wallet and the pain fixed itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
        Lots of stretching for me

This rt here is the best medicine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
          Well tomorrow will be my 7th visit with Chrio. helps for awhile but starts right back/

God Bless
          Bish
          That’s what a Chiro does - they keep you coming back - it’s only a temporary fix in most cases.

Comment

Carry your wallet in your front pocket. You might also try Celery Seed Extract. It may take a little while, but it works. I am not sure why.

Comment

Let me give you my take on this.

I have a herniated disc surrounded top and bottom with bulging discs.

Inversion table almost killed me and made it worse.

The last Chiro told me to get the MRI and never go to one again as they could possibly paralyze me! This was after I sat one a table and he raised my left leg and I went over the backside of the table the pain was so bad. This is when he said you have disc problems. THEN I went and got xrays and MRI and found out what was wrong. My pain was only in my left leg but I ended up in the hospital 3 times when it got so bad I could not walk. It took everyone a while to figure out what exactly was wrong.

The first steroid shot I had many years ago lasted for 4 years, the others after that lasted no more than 2 weeks. Most painful shot I have ever had. Pain management Doc said this could happen, no guarantees on the shot.

Physical therapy with stretching exercise are the one thing that has helped and it will eliminate the pain IF and ONLY IF you do them religiously.

The last surgeon I went to just recently told me they could do surgery but at my age, 69 going on 70, they would continue to do surgery as the other discs would just deteriate from the prior surgery due to mainly my age.

I truly hope you get relief, but I bet the easiest way is thru physical therapy and stretching.

Comment

Working...
              X