Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    Unfortunately often times the people we hear about committing crimes such as this are repeat offenders. Child molesters cannot be cured. They have an illness that's only curable through death. No different than a rabid dog. And that's how they should be dealt with. I don't care how many of these people "find Christ" in prison. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

And that's where I fall short I guess. If saying the Lord's name in vain is the same as torturing and killing a child in the eyes of the Lord I don't know if Heaven is the right place for me. You ain't supposed to question God but that's a question I'd have for him. If he walks through those pearly gates and I don't I suppose maybe I'll get what's coming to me. That's fine by me. If there is such a place I don't believe he's gonna be there.
    Yes sir
    My sins are sins with out any doubt. I pray forgiveness daily and most times many time during the day. If all a child rapist/ murder or a Clinton has to do is ask for forgiveness in the last moments of their life and they get eternal life in paradise then I figure a person exacting retribution needs only do the same thing.
    Maybe I do have it wrong, in that case I definitely feel the same as you

Comment

this happened 2 miles from my house. i've been sick to my stomach since we found out she went missing. we helped in searching for her for a full day. couldn't have ended any worse than it did. This sorry POS will get what he has coming, but to me that is not enough.

Comment

I saw where they are filing capital murder on him. In Wise County that is a death sentence if they don't or can't get a change of venue. Too bad he will have to spend decades on death row before they put a needle in his arm.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          does anyone know what lead to horner? ive just seen where they got a tip that lead them to him...
          It said something about electronic info, led them to him. Wonder if they did what I have thought should have been done in many other cases and checked to see what all cell phones pinged in the area around the time she disappeared.

Comment

Only half million dollar bond!
            Then they charged him with murder of a person under 10 years old. From things I have seen in the past, when they have a charge like that, it usually has a much lighter sentence than does murder of an adult, but I hope I am wrong about that. Why someone would get a lighter sentence for killing a child than an adult makes no sense to me, but there are multiple states, where that is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              I saw where they are filing capital murder on him. In Wise County that is a death sentence if they don't or can't get a change of venue. Too bad he will have to spend decades on death row before they put a needle in his arm.
              As long as they keep him in the general population it may not be such a bad thing. Folks on the inside have come up with all kinds of ways to punish those who hurt kids.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                Then they charged him with murder of a person under 10 years old. From things I have seen in the past, when they have a charge like that, it usually has a much lighter sentence than does murder of an adult, but I hope I am wrong about that. Why someone would get a lighter sentence for killing a child than an adult makes no sense to me, but there are multiple states, where that is the case.
                They stated on the news here last night that he was being charged with capitol murder. From Ch 5 web site: Horner has been charged with aggravated kidnapping and capital murder in connection with the child's abduction and death. It is unclear whether he has obtained an attorney.
                Last edited by muzzlebrake; 12-05-2022, 08:44 AM.

Comment

This guy will never be free again.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Yes sir
                    My sins are sins with out any doubt. I pray forgiveness daily and most times many time during the day. If all a child rapist/ murder or a Clinton has to do is ask for forgiveness in the last moments of their life and they get eternal life in paradise then I figure a person exacting retribution needs only do the same thing.
                    IN regards to the child rapist/ Clinton thing: The key is if you truly believe and repent in your heart. The Lord knows if it’s genuine or just another selfish attempt to save yourself—- in the latter case it won’t work.

Comment

As a father of a 6 year old girl, give me a 45 with a bullet and I will drill one through his skull with zero remorse or second thought. God can sort it all out with me at a later date.

Examples need to be made of people like this.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        He will not last a year in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          He will not last a year in prison.
                          Yup, wait till the shot caller finds out.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Yes sir
                            But I also think God put people who will bring harm to others here for a reason. He knows there is evil on this earth. So to counteract that he put people here who are good in spirit but are capable of violence to combat evil. So to feel that this creature of a being should be dead is not a sin. Or at least from my understanding. "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord.", Yes, but there are people that were put here to arrange that meeting. God destroyed a whole city because they were heathens. He's busy so he put people here that can,will and would destroy evil and live their lives peacefully on their downtime. If you have a good heart he knows. You can say a billion prayers but if you're truly evil, ain't gonna fool God. That's the way I see it anyways.

Just my take on it. Her grandpa is a good man I'll say that. He doesn't stray from his faith, that's for sure.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 12-05-2022, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I have a 13 yr old daughter and will say I'd want the 5 min in the cell with him. I'll let God judge him, I'm just going to speed up their meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                                It's actually 1.5 million but it should be no bond for this parasite!!

Comment

Working...
                                X