First trip to Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First trip to Oklahoma

Me and a buddy will be heading to Oklahoma in the morning for a week long Hunt at James Collins WMA. The families will be joining us and camping at robbers cave state park. Looking like it should be a great week of hunting as far as the weather goes. Anybody else plan to be in the area?

Sounds fun - good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SETXslayer View Post
      Me and a buddy will be heading to Oklahoma in the morning for a week long Hunt at James Collins WMA. The families will be joining us and camping at robbers cave state park. Looking like it should be a great week of hunting as far as the weather goes. Anybody else plan to be in the area?
      I’m heading up to my place in NW OK next weekend for the first few days of rifle season. Since I killed one in October, I’m going to be trying to get my youngest son on a big one.
      Good luck to y’all!

Comment

Originally posted by SETXslayer View Post

This is the first year in 5 years I won’t be there this week, we hunt the same dates every year
        I looked at the forecast and I’m sick!! 6 or 7 straight days below freezing, best forecast we would had had going into our 6th year

Good luck, bucks should be getting after it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Best of luck to you and the fam. Follow up story?

Comment

Good Luck, Archery I'm guessing?

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Guys he told me it sucked so bad he would never speak of hunting Oklahoma again. He said just keep going north to Kansas.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

There are no deer in Oklahoma. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Working...
                  X