Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conference is now, she's still missing. Lord please lead someone to this baby girl and please let her be safe!!!

Comment

What a hopeless feeling. Prayers up for this sweet little girl hope she is found live and well!

Comment

Just watched the press conference. She is still missing and search is ongoing to some degree but it sounds like the emphasis is more on the investigation. They had over 300 people searching and it sounds like they think have checked and rechecked everywhere she could be within the area she could have gotten to on foot in that length of time. Sheriff said stepmom and dad have been cooperative. They have interviewed all registered sex offenders in the area as well.

Comment

Wow!! A lot of conflicting stories. I pray that they find her alive and she can safely be returned to her mom.

Comment

They found her body and arrested the FedEx truck driver in my neighbors drive way at 3 today

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Allegedly he hit her on accident, panicked, took her body and threw it from a bridge about 5-7 miles from the location of the accident.

Comment

Terrible

Comment

We were leaving to get kiddos from school when literally 19 officers ascended on our neighbors home.

Comment

Makes me sick. If it is the Fed X driver I hope he suffers while on this earth. Unless it was a true accident but why wouldn’t you call 911 and try to help her survive

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Makes me sick. If it is the Fed X driver I hope he suffers while on this earth. Unless it was a true accident but why wouldn’t you call 911 and try to help her survive
                      Why do you hope he suffers? That is up to God and God alone!

This is horrible ! Continual prayers

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                        Why do you hope he suffers? That is up to God and God alone!

This is horrible ! Continual prayers
                        Because what was probably a complete accident is now taking his sorry *** to jail.

Screw that guy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Because what was probably a complete accident is now taking his sorry *** to jail.

Screw that guy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                          ^^^he’s not wrong.

Comment

Wow!! What a crazy twist to this story and what a sad, horribly tragic ending to such an innocent little life... My she rest easy in GODS hands..

Comment

Well. An innocent child lost her life and this adult seemingly didn’t do everything in his power to help her survive

Comment

Sad sad deal!

Comment

Working...
                                X