No announcement yet.

Brushy Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know at this time. We are in with a group of 8 hunters. I have Nick presetting a blind for me also bringing another blind just in case. A lot of good spots in that pasture and I'm easy. Will see where everyone else plans to hunt and will go from there. We will see you there.

Comment

Two days and I will be out with good friends hunting that elusive buck at Brushy Hill and I can't think of anything better than that! Even at my age I am still like a little kid waiting on Christmas! I have spent many years out in the brush with some great folks doing what we love to do and have harvested some great deer. This hunt will be no exception. Good luck to everyone in the coming weeks, be safe, and happy holidays to all you green screeners!

Comment

Anyone do any good? I see where more than 1 should have returned. Thanks

Comment

Hard hunting this year. The large bucks seem to be hiding in the thick brush. Very few deer seen in five days. One 135 class 10 point taken on the last evening hunt.

Comment

Anyone have any experience hunting turkey at Brushy?

Comment

Working...
            X