No announcement yet.

Are Bucee's parking lots safe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had several friends vehicle get broken into the luling one about 5-7 years ago. hasn't happen in a couple years. Now someone always stays with the vehicle when loaded down

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      I've had several friends vehicle get broken into the luling one about 5-7 years ago. hasn't happen in a couple years. Now someone always stays with the vehicle when loaded down
      I will add Bucceess has amazing instore and out of store camera system and every register is voice recorded. I have worked a couple cases from them and they are great to work with

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        I will add Bucceess has amazing instore and out of store camera system and every register is voice recorded. I have worked a couple cases from them and they are great to work with
        With the way our criminal justice system works, I wonder if thieves even care about cameras anymore. They get a slap on the wrist even when caught.

Comment

They have snipers on the roofs watching!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
            This ^^^^^. Burns my arse when people fill up, put the pump back up, then walk into the store when there’s lines of vehicles to fill up
            This happened to me the last time I stopped at one. Haven`t stopped at one since.

Comment

As mentioned before, I think it has more to do with how busy the parking lots are. There are tons people around, always.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                With the way our criminal justice system works, I wonder if thieves even care about cameras anymore. They get a slap on the wrist even when caught.
                your correct. The cases I was working were actually employee thefts. Success has a zero tolerance for employees that steal and or treat customers without respect.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  Buc-ees tend to be located in more rural, low crime areas. Now, there is one in Baytown, so that may be an exception, but I've never heard of a theft at Buc-ees. That being said, theft happens everywhere, and Buc-ees isn't completely immune from it.
                  Spot on about Baytown

Comment

We still swap out. Normally the first group goes in while I fill up, by the time I am done they are back and I go in for the bathroom if I need to.

Comment

Look fellas, I hunt highway medians in many states.

STOP THINKING PLACES ARE SAFE !

When I #1 or #2 I pull off on an empty exit and use a bottle or step outside the truck. You can pull your drivers door up to the woods angled just right no one can see you.

Comment

Like others have said.....people movement all the time and plenty of cameras. Not condoning it......but keeping your vehicle at the pump while you walk in to a Buc-ee’s provides great camera angles of your vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          This ^^^^^. Burns my arse when people fill up, put the pump back up, then walk into the store when there’s lines of vehicles to fill up
                          oh man, me too! If they didn't have cheaper gas, I wouldn't bother with the stress of seeing people do this. Actually all those cars sitting by the pumps with no one in them makes me feel more UNSAFE, OP.

Comment

I saw a girl get busted for weed in her car on Xmas day at lulling Buccees. I can not remember how it occurred, but next thing I know two guys dressed like a swat team were searching this poor girl’s car (parked next to me, I actually had to ask the storm troopers to stop search so I could open my door and get in my truck).

I felt bad for the girl… come on man, busting someone on Xmas day for a little bag of herb!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                              I saw a girl get busted for weed in her car on Xmas day at lulling Buccees. I can not remember how it occurred, but next thing I know two guys dressed like a swat team were searching this poor girl’s car (parked next to me, I actually had to ask the storm troopers to stop search so I could open my door and get in my truck).

I felt bad for the girl… come on man, busting someone on Xmas day for a little bag of herb!
                              Lulling seems kinda weird!
                              This summer it was 108* outside and there was a fender bender @ buc-Ee , and the popo’s where out directing traffic in full SWAT/ Riot gear, even my wife was like *** why in this heat

That being said, I usually just go take a leak and return asap to keep the cold air going and I scan the parking lot watching the freaks ( worse then Walmart)

Comment

No matter how many people are in a parking lot,the large majority are oblivious to whats happening around them.

Comment

Working...
                                X