No announcement yet.

Live: Chaparral Nov 29-Dec 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all are making me jealous while I’m stuck at work. Good luck to y’all hopefully one of those bucks makes a daytime appearance

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore View Post
        Nothing brought in when I pulled out. 89 here today supposed to be cooler tomorrow so we’ll see. 2 does, 2 pigs, and 2 coyotes is all I saw this evening.
        JMoore, good to see you got drawn again at Chap. Just don't wait until the very last minute to shoot a good one like you did at the gun hunt a few years ago. At least you won't have to fight all that thick brush in Ano Nuevo this time around. And guys, keep posting pictures. Makes the day better for those of us stuck at work. Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBoy View Post
          JMoore, good to see you got drawn again at Chap. Just don't wait until the very last minute to shoot a good one like you did at the gun hunt a few years ago. At least you won't have to fight all that thick brush in Ano Nuevo this time around. And guys, keep posting pictures. Makes the day better for those of us stuck at work. Best of luck.
          Lol think that’s just how I operate most times. If the right one shows I’ll send it though. Definitely better than AN pasture.

Comment

Got in about an hour ago. Set up some new locations that look promising. Primarily N and NE wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

lookin good!

Comment

Both pigs recovered. One went 40. Other 45. Died 5 yards apart. Hopin for some deer movement this evenin

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post

Both pigs recovered. One went 40. Other 45. Died 5 yards apart. Hopin for some deer movement this evenin

Very nice. Now get a muy grande!!!

Comment

Congrats on the pigs! Good luck with the deer!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

In for updates

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Wind blew pretty good most of the day and finally settled down right around sunset. I hadn’t seen anything til then. 4 does come in and kept looking back. Sure enough a solid 10 was easing in. Set the slider to 35 and clipped the release on the string, but he had different plans and never would commit. We’ll try em again in the morning.

Comment

Some good ones taken tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                              Some good ones taken tonight.

Heck yeah. Congrats man.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore View Post
                                Heck yeah. Congrats man.

Not ours. I wish man. Are y’all the ones hunting 11?

Comment

Working...
                                X