X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
    Lmao, as if he was really a former employee. Come on dude

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    apparently, you don't read very well. He said in the post I quoted it was a former employee who called. So yeah, really dude.

Comment

Glad you got it back!!! I’m going off a long shot here but it seems it would be a wise decision to stop leaving them sitting in an unattended truck..

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
        Glad you got it back!!! I’m going off a long shot here but it seems it would be a wise decision to stop leaving them sitting in an unattended truck..
        Read bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
          Read bro.
          But it's still your fault because you know things get stolen in Houston. So you should have hired an armed ex-military group (One group per truck) to watch that equipment.

Comment

Sent everything over to the right people. Hopefully they can get some charges. With our current DA's office, it's a coin flip.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Sent everything over to the right people. Hopefully they can get some charges. With our current DA's office, it's a coin flip.
              Thanks a ton, Chew.

Comment

This whole deal ****** me off to no end! The whole bunch of them should be sitting in the pen right now.

Comment

Our materials vendor is reaching out to the only customer in town that buys the green duct pictured in the yard in an attempt to find contractor they're using. Have house owner name according to tax assessor collector site. I think we're getting somewhere. To whom do i provide info when found?

Last time i provided HPD with the offerup account and phone number of guy selling our stolen items but never heard back. Just want to make sure we hammer these A holes!

When they stole our skid steer and we recovered it not the police. We called the police to come take report of found skid steer.

About a week later I got a call from a female detective in charge of stolen equipment. I’m not sure where I placed her number but I will look. She seemed very proactive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                    When they stole our skid steer and we recovered it not the police. We called the police to come take report of found skid steer.

About a week later I got a call from a female detective in charge of stolen equipment. I’m not sure where I placed her number but I will look. She seemed very proactive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Chews gotten all of my info to Lt of Auto Theft. Will reach out to him if don't hear back in few days. He's got me squared away.

My intent of this thread was not to bash LE. Just reaching out to a network of like-minded folks to get the ball rolling. Hugely appreciative of all the helpful folks on here.

Comment

Our materials vendor is reaching out to the only customer in town that buys the green duct pictured in the yard in an attempt to find contractor they're using. Have house owner name according to tax assessor collector site. I think we're getting somewhere. To whom do i provide info when found?

Last time i provided HPD with the offerup account and phone number of guy selling our stolen items but never heard back. Just want to make sure we hammer these A holes!
                      Slow clap.

Comment

Good work TBH.. glad you got your equipment back BHD.

Comment

Chews gotten all of my info to Lt of Auto Theft. Will reach out to him if don't hear back in few days. He's got me squared away.

My intent of this thread was not to bash LE. Just reaching out to a network of like-minded folks to get the ball rolling. Hugely appreciative of all the helpful folks on here.
                          Except 'him' is actually a her who happens to be academy mate and former patrol partner of mine. She runs a good crew of peeps.

I cant speak for Chew but, there is no reason Tim should have had to go through all of this in the first place. There is no logical reason for him to find the need to reach out to a network of people. Laziness chaps my *** and there was some of it today. As Chew mentioned its hard to find good policemen to hire now days. Seems LE is full of mobile secretaries. Anyone worth their salt has been or will be moved to specialized units

Again, BHD........I apologize for the lack of testicular fortitude of the guy yall found at the gas station. If you happen to remember who it was, Id like to invite him to the train station.

Comment

Glad you got it back. Great work on yourself and the TBH Leo’s. TBH Dragnet. Dum dee dum dum.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Except 'him' is actually a her who happens to be academy mate and former patrol partner of mine. She runs a good crew of peeps.

I cant speak for Chew but, there is no reason Tim should have had to go through all of this in the first place. There is no logical reason for him to find the need to reach out to a network of people. Laziness chaps my *** and there was some of it today. As Chew mentioned its hard to find good policemen to hire now days. Seems LE is full of mobile secretaries. Anyone worth their salt has been or will be moved to specialized units

Again, BHD........I apologize for the lack of testicular fortitude of the guy yall found at the gas station. If you happen to remember who it was, Id like to invite him to the train station.
                              I was referring to Chew. Told me to get back with him if i dont hear anything by early next week. Train station...

All good, man. Appreciate the help big time. Actually got ahold of the dude selling the crap. Got the number from diego. Just called back actually. "Who's this? IDK what you're talking about." Have screenshots of texts from him to Diego saying he's got several excavators for sale.

Comment

I'd be tempted to knock on a few doors in the neighborhood and let them know there are thiefs in the neighborhood. If nothing else just to **** them off.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X