Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ready to people watch. Lol

Comment

Get ready to stand in line for any and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Don’t let the fudds discourage you. They sound like they couldn’t have a good time if it slapped them in the face.

I’ve only been on one cruise and it was an Alaskan cruise with Princess cruise lines and it was fantastic.

I will say when we do another one it won’t be with Carnival. They are like the Walmart of cruise lines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Dollar General

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been on 2. Carnival to Mexico, princess to Alaska. Two completely different deals.

Mexico is party. We had a good time. I don't remember any of the issues mentioned. Between the 2 we did 4 or 5 excursions without the help of the boat. Getting back to the ship wasn't an issue. Most know that

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea, I don't listen to alot of the **** people say on here. Most wouldn't know how to have a good time if it was handed to them. Been watching alot of videos from people who cruise on YouTube. Food looks good, and all that. Buffet really can't be any different as ones at home from the videos.

Comment

I have only been on 2 and both were work related. It was a good time but not my thing…the food and entertainment was solid but I just didn’t like being stuck on the ship for 36 hours at a time. I think it would be fun with a group of friends/family. The Alaskan cruise is a different animal and I will definitely do that one day soon.

Comment

Our last cruise was Carnival to Alaska, best cruise yet. World of difference between an Alaska cruise and a carribian cruise. Both types are blasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                  Yea, I don't listen to alot of the **** people say on here. Most wouldn't know how to have a good time if it was handed to them. Been watching alot of videos from people who cruise on YouTube. Food looks good, and all that. Buffet really can't be any different as ones at home from the videos.
                  Then why ask? Get your Covid vax though for real

Comment

If you're going out of Galveston you won't have to worry about lost luggage, however wouldn't hurt to bring a change of underwear in a carry on bag. Don't ask me how I know....
                    Relax and enjoy and have fun...

Comment

You posted 2 times, both about getting the Vax. Niether one has any input about cruising. I'm looking for comments from people who have cruised before. Their experience, mabye what exc to take, things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                        Dollar General

Easy now, thems my peeps .

I had a better time on the 2 carnivals I've been on vs the one Royal Caribbean.

Had a great time on all, but will do Carnival again in a heartbeat- I ain't a hater.

They may not have grey poupon , but I'm OK with French's.

Comment

Book excursions through the ship, Buy drink packages and Don't try to bring drugs back on the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                            You posted 2 times, both about getting the Vax. Niether one has any input about cruising. I'm looking for comments from people who have cruised before. Their experience, mabye what exc to take, things like that.
                            Life saving advice!

Comment

For sure

Comment

When I go, I sneak my booze on. There are various videos showing how it is done. I use Rum Runners. You also get one bottle of wine per person.

Enjoy the trip, they are a ton of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X