Elton John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elton John

We saw Elton John Perform last night. Easily the best concert I've attended. I've seen every major country singer of the 90s. I heart music fest etc. Nothing compared to Elton's talent. 75 yrs old and recently, (the day before) tested negative for covid. He apologized for his voice. He didn't need to apologize. No one would have known!

Maybe he identifies as a doe...

Comment

What happened to you

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

He is talented no doubt.

Comment

You feeling like the Rocket Man BL?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            What happened to you

A few too many massages from Big Wang I reckon🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note, he is very talented and his music is great.
            Last edited by hogslayer78; 10-01-2022, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Man... Big Wang can give a good massage. Atleast that is what SnowFlakeKilla told me!!!

Comment

There are some things you should just keep to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                  Man... Big Wang can give a good massage. Atleast that is what SnowFlakeKilla told me!!!
                  Did you take momma to the concert or was it a guy's night out with Big Wang?

Comment

Of all the dog **** music out there that people pay money to hear, I wouldn’t have any problem admitting the Elton John puts on a great show. Not my cup of tea, but that’s a talented dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I always respected him till I met him. Years ago when I working as a chef in a luxury hotel, We did a private/ vip function, where I was backstage with him and we were waiting to make an entrance into the room… I was talking to him and he was the biggest ****** bag- I totally lost all respect for him as a human being after that.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        Did you take momma to the concert or was it a guy's night out with Big Wang?
                        Lol. My wife. She enjoys Elton's music. This was part of her birthday gift. I will admit. She has introduced me to music I typically would never listen to. Mostly 70s. Guess that's what happens when you marry a Cougar!!

Comment

Yeah, whenever I met him he had a cold heart

Comment

Originally posted by sticknstring View Post
                            I always respected him till I met him. Years ago when I working as a chef in a luxury hotel, We did a private/ vip function, where I was backstage with him and we were waiting to make an entrance into the room… I was talking to him and he was the biggest ****** bag- I totally lost all respect for him as a human being after that.
                            That's just the Brit in him.

Comment

This thread will haunt you for years to come. Not that people will judge you.

Comment

Working...
                              X