X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebrammo.com

Just came across this site

Comment

Dallas Reloads makes some great ammo. He baked up a subsonic round for my Creedmoor long before it became popular.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
        I’ve been wanting to try some. Did you find it local or order online?

Ordered it through Midway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
          I guess Beck loads the 194 gr Lehigh expanding for there 300 Blackout. I’ve never personally shot them but sounds like that’s the way to go.

Wasn’t for me. Lost 2 of them and quit using them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
            I’m trying out the Hornady 190 Sub-x. I’ll let you know how it works

Curious about it also. I have it loaded for 2 legged varmints but would like to see real world performance.

I don’t think most people understand the energy loss with subsonic ammo. If you wouldn’t take the shot with a bow or a 9mm pistol, you shouldn’t be doing it with subsonic .300 BLK. JMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
              Curious about it also. I have it loaded for 2 legged varmints but would like to see real world performance.

I don’t think most people understand the energy loss with subsonic ammo. If you wouldn’t take the shot with a bow or a 9mm pistol, you shouldn’t be doing it with subsonic .300 BLK. JMHO.

I’m with ya. I figure it’s a 40-50 yard max to be effective on a whitetail

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                I’m with ya. I figure it’s a 40-50 yard max to be effective on a whitetail

I think you are correct. I've shot 4 does with the 194 Lehigh in past couple years. All shots were 60 yards or less. None of them ran more than 40 and piled up. Really good expansion but I wouldn't push it more than 75 yds max.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Blend View Post
                  I think you are correct. I've shot 4 does with the 194 Lehigh in past couple years. All shots were 60 yards or less. None of them ran more than 40 and piled up. Really good expansion but I wouldn't push it more than 75 yds max.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Where was the shot placement

Comment

Originally posted by austinmike View Post
                    Where was the shot placement
                    Broadside. Behind the shoulder.

Comment

I shot a couple does with the Hornady 190 Sub-x ammo. I was underwhelmed with it to say the least. Went back to 110 grain GMX.

Comment

Working...
                      X