No announcement yet.

Blk out for deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have loaded up Lehigh Defense 194 grain subsonic rounds (maximum expansion) over 10 grains of Hodgdon 110. I have killed four does with that round in sbr the past couple of years. All shots were less than 60 yards and none of them made it very far. I wouldn't push this particular round past about 75 yds but it is super quiet and fun to shoot.

Comment

My daughter killed 2 last Saturday. Doe made it about 60 yards. Buck, maybe 20.
      Used the Barnes 110 also

Comment

Thanks guys. This makes me feel good about it. But I think he’s decided to stick with his bow. 😏😏😏

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
          I’ve lost track of the number of deer and pigs killed with my 300 blackout sbr. They’ve all been with the Barnes 110 grain TAC-TX bullet. All within the ranges you’re expecting.
          Same exact thing I am using in mine. Not a single one has complained about it yet. lol

Comment

I got a Remmy 700 blkout last year, but didn't have it dialed in. I'm using H110 powder, CCI primers and 150gr Hornady SST bullets for some head shots. It prints 0.5 MOA with mentioned load.

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
              My daughter killed 2 last Saturday. Doe made it about 60 yards. Buck, maybe 20.
              Used the Barnes 110 also

What can are you using? I'm in the market for one for my Remmy 300blk.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                What can are you using? I'm in the market for one for my Remmy 300blk.

That’s the Omega

Comment

Man oh Man! A bunch of gents have been giving me some good insight on that same can. Capital Armory has it for a bit over 7bills for just the can. I called my LGS to see if they are part of the SiCo LEO program. They are getting back to me in that. I'm heavily considering the Omega.

Comment

Working...
                  X