Best .30 cal suppressor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega

I've enjoyed my Silencerco Omego....No Complaints. If I were to be in the market now, I know deadman makes some solid ones.

Comment

SRD762QD
      Omega 300
      Crux Ark30
      TB 7/9
      Sandman S

Man so many choices. Correct me if I am wrong but a longer can will be a little quieter then a short can correct?

I really like Capital Armory. The ease of the process and not having to go anywhere to get it or fill out paperwork. They don't carry the Crux tho

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        SRD762QD
        Omega 300
        Crux Ark30
        TB 7/9
        Sandman S

Man so many choices. Correct me if I am wrong but a longer can will be a little quieter then a short can correct?

I really like Capital Armory. The ease of the process and not having to go anywhere to get it or fill out paperwork. They don't carry the Crux tho
        not always, depends on baffling, material quality but all else being the same, yes length matters in lowering DB.

Comment

SRD762QD
          Omega 300
          Crux Ark30
          TB 7/9
          Sandman S

not so much length as volume......again with similar baffle design.

Most all suppressors will not perform noticeably different to human ears. Key is repeatability of the groups when you take the can off and put it back on. This is why I prefer QD mounts as I have always gotten tight, secure and consistent lockups and groups.

If you are going to be shooting suppressed all the time, then shift does not matter as long as it is repeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
            not so much length as volume......again with similar baffle design.

Most all suppressors will not perform noticeably different to human ears. Key is repeatability of the groups when you take the can off and put it back on. This is why I prefer QD mounts as I have always gotten tight, secure and consistent lockups and groups.

If you are going to be shooting suppressed all the time, then shift does not matter as long as it is repeatable.
            Good info, yes I will always be shooting suppressed for deer and thermal pigs at night once I get it. No reason not to.

Comment

Following

Comment

Got my trust done and prints mailed off. I gotta make up my mind real soon!!

Was set on the Omega 300 but still thinking about Sandman and Sig762TIQD

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  Also have a Specwar 762. It is older "technology" but works very well and is built to last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Same here. Haven't regretted the purchase, it will probably be dug up 1000 years from now and still work.

Comment

Hey good for you! You got off your azz! All of those cans are good. Personally I would go Sandman. S, L, or Ti is up to you.

Comment

I have the omega and I love it. Had it for a year and a half. Close to 1k rounds through it. No regrets at all. I do want to get a Hybrid now for my larger bore pistols and rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        Hey good for you! You got off your azz! All of those cans are good. Personally I would go Sandman. S, L, or Ti is up to you.
                        Yeah I like those but Omega seems to be quieter, cheaper, and lighter

Originally posted by hoythitman View Post
                        I have the omega and I love it. Had it for a year and a half. Close to 1k rounds through it. No regrets at all. I do want to get a Hybrid now for my larger bore pistols and rifles.

Good to hear! Thanks

Comment

I got to use my sandman TI yesterday for the first time. Zero impact change at 100 and 200. Didn't get to do much testing as I was working on a ladder test for 162 ELDX. Ill do more next week. One day long from now ill be able to take it home.

Comment

Well I'll be ****....

Here in about 2-3 more months you'll have the suppressor picked out also! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Well I'll be ****....

Here in about 2-3 more months you'll have the suppressor picked out also! Lol

Not quite that long. Want to order by next week at latest. Gotta get trust notarized first

Comment

I have the Gemtech One and love it. Set up with the quick connect attachment it handles all the rifles I have.

Comment

Working...
                                X