• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custodial engineer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Custodial engineer.

Do you still wear the French maid outfit ?

Comment

I’m a operator in a chemical plant . Going on 24 years in operations and before that a few years in Maintenance.

Comment

Teacher/coach, then in the wholesale fireworks business for 10 years, then owning my own Archery shop indoor range for 11, then my own construction/remodeling business and ended up back in teaching for the last 8 of my working career. Now retired and **** happy!

Comment

Fireman,
            Pretty good gig

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
              been a cop for last 13 years..

Go to the fire side. Get on with a big suburb fd and enjoy the next 20 years.
              Man that’s where I really thought I would excel but can’t pass the medical portion! Same for state trooper!!

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                I spent most of my career in the army, in which it was cut short due to medical reason! When i got out i went straight to the oil field and did well, but when covid hit i had to find something else! I ended up getting my real estate license and have done really well but dont feel like its my calling!! I loved the military life and have found it difficult to find something that i enjoyed as much as it! With the oilfield picking up i have had some calls to come back but i think its time for me to find a 9-5 job, with 3 kids i dont wanna miss any more of there life being gone. Though maybe hearing what everybody does and if they enjoy it might help decide a new career path!!
                I just lost a guy to the military.
                Did 12 yrs, got out, civilian life for almost 4, and shipped out the 17th of last month.
                Said he didn't know how to live out here.
                3 kids and a wife, one of the best employees I've had.

Comment

Teacher/Coach, I’ll never be rich but at times you actually make a difference in kids lives…. It’s a nice trade.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    I just lost a guy to the military.
                    Did 12 yrs, got out, civilian life for almost 4, and shipped out the 17th of last month.
                    Said he didn't know how to live out here.
                    3 kids and a wife, one of the best employees I've had.
                    Man that is almost me to a T!!

Comment

Year 39.5 of coaching. Never gone to work one day in those years. Stayed younger working with 18-22 year olds. Pretty good life.

Comment

O&G engineering and management, 18yrs and 13 US patents ...it’s been fun but honestly I hope to one day be an owner/operator of an RV Park.

Comment

22 years serving in the US Navy. logistics,finance, legal
                          and small operational units. now a UH60 Blackhawk
                          pneaudralic mechanic. also get Apache work here n there.

Comment

Roofing siding windows seamless gutters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I studied Wildlife Ecology in college. Thought I wanted to be a game warden. Started teaching elementary school as a long term sub in January of '76 and was just gonna do it till the summer with GW school starting in September. I ended up staying at the same elementary school for 36 years. Never regretted it.

Comment

Process Operator for a major chemical plant. Love my job and the company I work for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X