Venice, Louisiana Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venice, Louisiana Info

So the wife and I are wanting to put a fishing trip together in Venice, LA. Can anyone recommend some good places to stay? If it’s a fishing lodge we need to be able to have our own room and not a bunkhouse. Also if you can recommend some good inshore guides that would be helpful. Not looking to do offshore I get seasick in a bathtub. Also we’re looking at going in March of 2022 if that helps.
    Last edited by Raider Power; 12-08-2021, 07:35 PM.

Paradise plus, Anthony Randazzo. Been several times you won’t be disappointed. It’s full service and you have your own cabin or room.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
      Paradise plus, Anthony Randazzo. Been several times you won’t be disappointed. It’s full service and you have your own cabin or room.
      Close the thread!! I gotta call him soon and see if we can get in sometime early June! Would like to squeeze in another redfish trip between crappie tourneys!

Comment

This guy knows

Comment

Get a side trip bowfishing w cody @ extreme.

Comment

Just got back from down there. Lodging was with a friend but used Walter Heathcock for the guide. Had a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Close the thread!! I gotta call him soon and see if we can get in sometime early June! Would like to squeeze in another redfish trip between crappie tourneys!
              This right here is a good choice for sure

Paradise Plus was fishing, lodging and some dang good eats. Well worth the money spent

Comment

Me and my wife stayed at yellow cotton Bayside and really enjoyed it there.

Comment

Another vote for bow fishing while you’re there. That was a blast.

Comment

Paradise Plus Guide Service. Ask for Anthony. No need to shop around. I think I have been there 8-10 times now. Can't wait to get back down there!

Comment

What's the best time of year/month for redfish?

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        Let me know if you need another warm body.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                          What's the best time of year/month for redfish?
                          They tell me In Venice it’s October. But I’ve been there Feb, March, and September and it’s just unreal fishing no matter the month.

Comment

Reel Tite Fishing Charters / Fishing Lodge. Capt Boola Landry was born and raised in Venice and can certainly put you on the reds and specs.

If you are searching for a fishing charter experience that you will never forget, you are at the right place. Give us a call and book your fishing charter today.

Comment

Is Paradise Plus still the place to go? What’s the best time of year?

Im looking to do an all inclusive type deal for 3-4 days for a couple families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X