Covid respirator question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid respirator question

I have an uncle that got covid bad, bad enough that they put him on a respirator last night. Looking online at Google it says there's about a 50/50 chance once they put somebody on a respirator. My question is do any of y'all know anyone who is on a respirator that survived? And if so how long were they on a respirator before there was an improvement?

Edited to add, he's in his early 60s but in decent health, not a smoker or anything and was fine up to this point.

Also this is not a political question so please don't get this moved out of the general forum, thanks

Yes I know a couple people who have been induced comas and came out just fine with minor complications. I also know some that did not make it. 5050 is an accurate measure I would say based off of the people I know personally. Sorry you are dealing with this and will send up some prayers

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
      I have an uncle that got covid bad, bad enough that they put him on a respirator last night. Looking online at Google it says there's about a 50/50 chance once they put somebody on a respirator. My question is do any of y'all know anyone who is on a respirator that survived? And if so how long were they on a respirator before there was an improvement?

Edited to add, he's in his early 60s but in decent health, not a smoker or anything and was fine up to this point.

Also this is not a political question so please don't get this moved out of the general forum, thanks
      I know 3 people that were on a respirator and in a coma that made it.

Comment

I saw this posted somewhere else and researched it myself and found it to be for real.

So the government found that when autopsied, folk that were vented that died had a very low or no viral load and it was due to propofol.

A couple of good sleeps per day has wonderful effects on covid. These Sons of Witches know exactly how to cure this but let people suffer !

This photo is from an article at a government website, Prayers up Pard !

Last edited by Voodoo; 12-01-2021, 08:29 AM.

Comment

See if you can get a doctor to prescribe Ivermectin. Several lawsuits out there now trying to force hospitals to give it even if they won't prescribe it. I heard of a couple who have been successful.
          Whichever path you take, Hope he recovers fully.

Comment

I work very closely with covid patients in the hospital where i work, and we have had a 85% mortality rate when putting covid patients on ventilators.

Comment

My little brother and his wife both are nurses and both work covid icu. I would agree with east over on 85% pass. I pray for the best for your uncle

Comment

There have been hospitals that have been taken to court and ordered to allow patients to be administered Ivermectin. Amazing the three cases I’ve read and all three patients are alive and well.

Prayers up for your Uncle

Comment

2 of my wife's family were on them. Both survived. A friend of mine was on one. He is out hunting now.
                  Prayers Up for Y'all.

Comment

My youngest brother got COVID respiratory illness and went on ventilator. He passed away one week later. Blood clots are a major concern as well. My lease mates brother has the same situation you describe. He had blood clots and his leg was amputated yesterday. He survived the amputation. That gives him a chance to survive the COVID. My brother, had he been strong enough to survive the COVID, would have lost at least half a leg due to gangrene from blood clots. Horrible virus. Prayers for you and yours.

Comment

Have a coworker that was on vent for several weeks and pulled out of it

One day those who held back treatment or misled the public will stand before the ultimate judge and answer for it. Whether government or medical

Comment

I posted the cure right from a government website but you health workers continue to let 85% die. The same 85% the cure was discovered upon.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                          I posted the cure right from a government website but you health workers continue to let 85% die. The same 85% the cure was discovered upon.
                          When I had COVID a couple of months ago I had several nurse friends tell me do not let them put you on a respirator and do not let them give you Remdesivir. I called a non-conforming dr and she treated me with Ivermectin and a few other drugs. I was fine withing 5 days

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                            I saw this posted somewhere else and researched it myself and found it to be for real.

So the government found that when autopsied, folk that were vented that died had a very low or no viral load and it was due to propofol.

A couple of good sleeps per day has wonderful effects on covid. These Sons of Witches know exactly how to cure this but let people suffer !

This photo is from an article at a government website,
                            Prayers up Pard !

Really dude? The OP asked that political stuff NOT be posted, but there it is.

Wow.

Comment

Really dude…you evidently make it political, I’m just posting evidence that the government knows what works…Its their picture !

Y’all think the likes of me drew this up…Stupid !

So if the “cure” is “political”, so be it !

Comment

Working...
                              X