Hand Corning For Gators.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
    They are quick! One of the biggest I have ever seen was on dry land like that. We were moving cows out of a river bottom and drove up on it. You could throw a stick at its tail and it would spin 180 degrees and catch it.

I’d rather face that than a big ****** off hog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
      They are quick! One of the biggest I have ever seen was on dry land like that. We were moving cows out of a river bottom and drove up on it. You could throw a stick at its tail and it would spin 180 degrees and catch it.
      Well I believe I’ll just keep my distance if I ever find myself in the woods with one

Comment

Big lizard

Comment

Man that thing was huge!

Comment

I would bet he just followed the smell of deer and or hogs, to the corn. Probably hang out there and wait for them to show back up.

Some added info, when they are that far away from water, you don't want to mess with them. That story, that they will only run about 20 ft., gets thrown out the window. We got chased at least 40 yards one day, by one that was a long ways from any water. Since he could not just slide off into the water, they will chase you a lot farther and they are very fast, a lot faster than you want a huge lizard to be.

Comment

Wow!!! Big creature.

Comment

I’ve heard they can run up to 15 mph, I know I can’t so not gonna try to find out!

Comment

Working...
                X