Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers lifted. May God empower him with a warrior's spirit and provide healing and comfort.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the first I've heard of David's situation - praying brother!!!!!

Thanks for giving us a "heads up" Casey!

Comment

Prayers up David

Comment

Prayers for great care and treatment sent!

Comment

Thanks for the head's up Casey. Praying for David in his fight against cancer.

Comment

Prayers sent for healing.

Comment

Praying for healing and peace! In Jesus name!

Comment

David, brother you have always been a light for me. Though we've never shared a camp or campfire literally, you and Mindy are among the top folks I always look for each year at Bownanza. Y'all's gracious hospitality were so welcoming to me the first time I went to Bownanza, it's always been one of the big reasons I kept coming back year after year... I am so, so sorry you and Mindy are having to go through this trial, but what a witness it is for our Lord!! You sir have lived by the grace given you and continue to do so. It's a lifestyle that is to be admired and even envied. I love you guys as brothers and sisters in Christ, and please know that me n the Lord will talk of you frequently through the rest of this trial until you are healed whether on this earth or eternally. I so look forward to seeing you at Bownanza, if not this year, then next year for sure!! God speed brother!

Lord, You know what a powerful witness our brother David is for You. His work here is not done yet. We ask You to heal him and restore him that he may continue his witness for You here. This world need strong positive people to help lead folks to Your saving grace through Your Son Jesus. David and Mindy are among those who stand as disciples of Yours and witnesses wherever they go. Lord, just as Your mind was changed with Hezekiah and You gave him 15 years to work for You, we ask You Lord, give our brother David years to work for you too. Whatever the outcome Lord, please give both David and Mindy the strength to carry on. Give them Your body to lean on and carry them as they need to be carried until they can stand on their own. Remove this malady from his body and restore him physically and mentally Lord is our prayer in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

I would comment more were communication not so difficult. I am very humbled and grateful for the kind and ecouraging words and prayers offered here. God bless you all!

Comment

May God Bless you and Mindy with his love and comfort.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                          I would comment more were communication not so difficult. I am very humbled and grateful for the kind and ecouraging words and prayers offered here. God bless you all!
                          No problem, David. We'll keep the prayers going up. You just focus on kicking cancer's ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            No problem, David. We'll keep the prayers going up. You just focus on kicking cancer's ***.

Yessir I'll give that a big ol' AMEN!!

KCA "Snakey!!

Comment

KCA brother. Daily prayers for you and your beautiful bride.

Moseley's
                              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

David and Mindy are golden! I know they are doing everything possible to beat this horrible disease, and they are in my daily prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X