Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    They were closer to being 7-5 than 9-3 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Technically we were a fumble recovered clearly prior to the returner being down or progress stopped (which the sec acknowledged on their call with jimbo they failed to make and couldn’t review bc they claimed forward progress whistle was blown when it wasn’t), or a 4th and 7 play from being 9-3… so I’d say 9-3 was a lot closer than 7-5.

Game should have been over prior to final drive by lsu. Not even debatable.

Comment

You are what your record says you are.

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Technically we were a fumble recovered clearly prior to the returner being down or progress stopped (which the sec acknowledged on their call with jimbo they failed to make and couldn’t review bc they claimed forward progress whistle was blown when it wasn’t), or a 4th and 7 play from being 9-3… so I’d say 9-3 was a lot closer than 7-5.

The fact you’re playing a dismantled football team down to the last series (in which ultimately lost) says you’re closer to 7-5 than 9-3 IMO

Comment

Virginia is turning its search to Tony Elliott (OC at Clemson) for HFC, which leaves Duke with Mike Elko as the main candidate now. Tony Elliott was thought to be in the race with Elko at Duke.

Comment

Dang sounds like dabo should’ve came to BR

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Virginia is turning its search to Tony Elliott (OC at Clemson) for HFC, which leaves Duke with Mike Elko as the main candidate now. Tony Elliott was thought to be in the race with Elko at Duke.
              I don't think he want's to be a HFB

He doesn't like talking to the media

I'm not sure he likes most people at all - which makes him an excellent DC

I'm also hoping he stays, but if he doesn't I trust that TAMU will be able to attract just about any DC they want based on the talent on the roster and $$

Comment

And the Colorado game....?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Saw something with Jason Garrett at Duke but didnt read into it. Wasnt sure if friends with Coach K or lookin for a job,

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                    I don't think he want's to be a HFB

He doesn't like talking to the media

I'm not sure he likes most people at all - which makes him an excellent DC

I'm also hoping he stays, but if he doesn't I trust that TAMU will be able to attract just about any DC they want based on the talent on the roster and $$
                    Well he is interviewing for it, so maybe he just wants to practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                      And the Colorado game....?
                      How do you feel about the retread Tim Deruyter? Figured for sure you'd comment on your own team for once.
                      Last edited by Snapperhead94; 12-08-2021, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Nothing like some good homer spin...

Comment

To me A&M had a very disappointing season, calls or no calls. They lost games I thought they should have won and won a game they probably should have lost. Everyone says that this was due to Calzada. Maybe, maybe not. Yes he did not win the starting job and his play was suspect a lot, BUT no one knows how King would have performed this year. Not enough of a sample to know. Every game played by teams have calls that are suspect, BUT most did not in my mind determine the outcome. The LSU/Aggie game should not have been close at the end. Ags should have won going away, but I tild my wife it wil be close or LSU will win. When LSU got the ball back at the end, I told my wife, the Ags will loose! I being a Class of 75 Aggie, I have watched this WAY, WAY too many times over the years.

Let's hope they play well in the bowl game and win, close out the recruiting class well no matter the final rankings and start the process to hopefully a NC within 3 to 4 years, HOPEFULLY! But, I will not hold my breath for it!

Comment

For all the LSU fans on here there were NOT in the know!

https://247sports.com/Article/LSU-fo...177729926/Amp/

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                              How do you feel about the retread Tim Deruyter? Figured for sure you'd comment on your own team for once.
                              I did. Said i liked it a lot. But i wont pass up the opportunity to shine the light on typical Aggie banter over a 8-4 season. I mean yall treat this like a homer TxAgs forum always trying to measure up lol. Screams inferiority complex

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                You are what your record says you are.
                                Winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X