No announcement yet.

??after your children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is everywhere you look. It`s in all of the schools and universities. All of the major TV networks are liberal and the industry has a huge percent gay people in it that seemingly have a lot of power. If you aren`t doing something at home to teach your kids what your principals and beliefs are, you`re going to wake up one day and they have basically brain washed your child and it`s too late. You can stick your head in the sand and say that we can`t boycott everybody, but you better be doing something about how someone else is indoctrinating you child. It come in all shapes and forms..... Even a Cereal box.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
      Topo chico is owned by coke and they went woke so quit drinking topos. The list is long if you actually look into it. If you actually look into everything kellogs owns youll be throwing lots of stuff out of the cabinet
      Very true. Just take a little effort and we all have choices to make for our own homes and what you feel is important. Some will choose to stand by and watch the minds of babes continue to be molested with no efforts of their own to stand against such things. After all, who could possibly find a substitute for a cereal or a drink. That’s too much to ask for some folks and that’s their choice. As for me an my home, when light is known about purposeful agendas, I’ll choose a different option. We can an only make choices about things we’re aware of. Once someone knows they’re purposefully pushing lgbtq on children that’s enough for me to eat oatmeal or toast or breakfast bars….pretty simple. And you don’t think pedophilia is part of their agenda as well?
      Last edited by Leon County Slayer; 12-07-2021, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
        No, they’re not after our children in kids movies and now this? I’ve never posted about consumer awareness but I’ve always read the threads and this one prompted me to share as I don’t think we’ll be buying Kelloggs any longer. The idea that a company who makes kid’s cereal and is promoting lgbtq is over the top. What happened to just making Cocoa Puffs?

These are some funny looking Cocoa Puffs... thats for sure.

Comment

Just Sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
            It is everywhere you look. It`s in all of the schools and universities. All of the major TV networks are liberal and the industry has a huge percent gay people in it that seemingly have a lot of power. If you aren`t doing something at home to teach your kids what your principals and beliefs are, you`re going to wake up one day and they have basically brain washed your child and it`s too late. You can stick your head in the sand and say that we can`t boycott everybody, but you better be doing something about how someone else is indoctrinating you child. It come in all shapes and forms..... Even a Cereal box.
            Watching a youtube video two days ago and an ad comes on for a little girl shopping online for pink shoes. She's excited when they come in and wraps them. Then the twist...she gives them to a boy who is maybe 3 or 4 and he squeals. I guess the insinuation being he's gay, trans, or something of the sort.

I don't care what adults do. You're here for a short time so do what you want, but the sexualization of children is pure evil.

Comment

sick, sick world now days.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Rom 1:26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,
                Rom 1:27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
                Rom 1:28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,
                Rom 1:29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips,
                Rom 1:30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
                Rom 1:31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful;
                Rom 1:32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Luke 17:1 He said to His disciples, "It is inevitable that stumbling blocks come, but woe to him through whom they come!
                Luke 17:2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble.
                Today is a day of reckoning for one person I know who did the bold part. Yet I’ve been labeled a lot of things over the last 2+ years, because I chose to not ignore and act like the child molester shouldn’t be punished. Just yesterday I was told that I have hatred in my heart against his entire family. No, no I do not. I feel very sorry for his parents and what they’re going through, but I have zero sympathy for him and his actions. And I personally feel he is getting off very light in his punishment. But at least he’ll have years behind bars to think about how his sick demented desires caused pain to not only the physical victim, but his children as well. They’ll have to forever live with the knowledge that their father ripped the innocence from a child for his own evil pleasure

Comment

I hope Kellogg’s, Coke , Nike aren’t involved with Toilet Paper!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    You got that right! Haaa

Comment

I am not woke. More like Slept. There is a difference between people realizing who they are versus promoting who they are BEFORE they are ready to understand. My son quit his application to UCLA when they asked which of the 27 pronouns described his orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by FitzH20 View Post
                        I am not woke. More like Slept. There is a difference between people realizing who they are versus promoting who they are BEFORE they are ready to understand. My son quit his application to UCLA when they asked which of the 27 pronouns described his orientation.
                        Addaboy

Comment

I just switched to Patriot mobile this week... what I had time for

Keeping the evil out of my house and kids minds is a full time job

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                              I just switched to Patriot mobile this week... what I had time for

Keeping the evil out of my house and kids minds is a full time job
                              Ummmm…. You need to research them again! You won’t like what you find!!!

Comment

"Boxes are for cereal not people"
                                Side panel: Write down which box you belong in.

Comment

Working...
                                X