Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
    Sti
    I don’t think They make 1911s anymore. They are now called Staccato and only make 2011s. Maybe Chris can clear that up if I’m wrong.

Comment

Depends on your budget. I love Nighthawk, Ed brown, sti, les baer etc… Lot of good ones to choose from. For the price Dan Wesson makes a really nice 1911.

Comment

I have a Springfield Range Officer 45 I’d put up against any on the market.
        Has a trigger that’s smooth as silk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Colt Series 70 or 80s in a .38 Super. Government or Commander model. They are expensive but well worth it!

Comment

I carry a Llama.

Comment

I've forgotten round count...
              But, she ain't failed me so far.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                Depending on your budget, I'll tell you this, I have owned a few Taurus 1911 45cal and that gun can not be stopped. I once ran 20 magazines in a row through it without any hiccups. Not sure what they go for now but 15 years ago I picked up a used stainless one for $400.
                I have 2 of these his and hers and they are very nice shooting weapons. I think i payed like 600-650 each for mine back in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  I don’t think They make 1911s anymore. They are now called Staccato and only make 2011s. Maybe Chris can clear that up if I’m wrong.
                  Correct. We do offer a small single stack 2011 Staccato C in 9mm. Our entire line is committed to the 2011 (modular grip and frame) going on three years now. No more solid steel 1911 frames for us. Thanks for all the recommendations guys.

Comment

Springfield 4" EMP.

Comment

If you're cheap like me, a Rock Island or a Citadel (both made by Armscor) are as smooth and reliable as any of the lower end (sub $800-ish) guns. The Ruger would be my next choice. After that, empty your wallet and choose the name you like best.

Comment

Hunted with both Ruger SR 1911 and a Dan Wesson Silverback (both in 10mm). Both great guns!

Comment

If it's not a Colt.....it's really not a 1911 is it?

Comment

All depends on budget really. IMO, Dan Wesson is going to be as close to custom as you can get without the full custom price tag, they make em right. Love my V-Bob
                            Last edited by woodsbound; 11-30-2021, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                              I have a Springfield Range Officer 45 I’d put up against any on the market.
                              Has a trigger that’s smooth as silk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                                Correct. We do offer a small single stack 2011 Staccato C in 9mm. Our entire line is committed to the 2011 (modular grip and frame) going on three years now. No more solid steel 1911 frames for us. Thanks for all the recommendations guys.
                                I've been trying really hard to resist a C2.

Comment

Working...
                                X