No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punched my golden ticket last night. Hopefully the rut doesn’t wrap up too soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post

Punched my golden ticket last night. Hopefully the rut doesn’t wrap up too soon.

Hell yeah. You have a doe for me this year? It’s dead at my spot other than bucks. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
        Hell yeah. You have a doe for me this year? It’s dead at my spot other than bucks. Lol

Pm sent.

Comment

Congrats Deaf! Not even the raccoons can slow you down, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddylee View Post
            Congrats Deaf! Not even the raccoons can slow you down, haha.

Well they can for sure pisss me off! Haha

Comment

Awesome! Keep on grinding!

Comment

How's everyone's season been?? Curious about the numbers this year and what people are seeing!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickN View Post
                  How's everyone's season been?? Curious about the numbers this year and what people are seeing!

Dang dude. Those crickets are deafening. Got a feeling most people hunt opening weekend and then give up.

Comment

Still working toward my buck. Everything is nocturnal at my spot and almost all the bucks are very young. Hopefully I can at least get a hog or 2 before season is over.

Comment

Interested to see how big lig is doing. He seems to be the Georgetown all star!

Comment

Dang dude. Those crickets are deafening. Got a feeling most people hunt opening weekend and then give up.

Haha yep! Been dead on here for awhile, where you at Big Lig?!

Comment

I't been a mixed bag. I've had some smaller bucks coming in but the bigger bucks are either right before legal shooting light or 10 minutes after. I was out Saturday but had to leave around 8:30 because of an appointment and at 8:35 I had 2 good bucks come in. Can't be mad, I just had to be an adult that day.

I'm experimenting with different entry/exit points and feed. Trying to get out during the week if I can. I'm using cell cameras so using the information there to try to pattern them and staying out of my spot if I'm not seeing what I want. Sooner or later one of them will slip up, just gotta stay after it.

Comment

Anything interesting on camera? I've gotten a bobcat on camera and a ton of turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
                              Anything interesting on camera? I've gotten a bobcat on camera and a ton of turkey.

That’s super cool! I’m just seeing the regulars. Deer, hogs, and raccoons. Found a sweet deadhead while blood tracking one night too.

Comment

Nothing too exciting on camera but have seen more wildlife while sitting than ever before including a family of bobcats moving through and a coyote that was 5 yards from my pop up before taking off. A few of the bucks I've seen on camera I really hope to find their sheds, insane rack structure on some of those bucks out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X