Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice! So is that it for the year?

Comment

Anyone else wanna be like Mike when they grow up ? Congratulations Mike all your hard work has paid off once again.

Comment

That there is a tank of a buck brother! Lot of meat on that buck! You did good!

Comment

Awesome buck and thread! Big congrats and thanks for bringing us along.

Comment

Well earned trophy - congrats and thanks for taking us along!

You should definitely get the smoke pole ready!!

Comment

Congratulations Mike!!!!

Comment

Big congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                  Very nice! So is that it for the year?
                  I am going to get a firearms tag. I will be using my .450 Bushmaster. There are two gun seasons Dec. 4-8 and Dec. 11-19. I am not sure which season yet. I am also going to do some scouting for next year and will try to video some [emoji1662]during the rest of archery season.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    Anyone else wanna be like Mike when they grow up ? Congratulations Mike all your hard work has paid off once again.
                    Thanks !!!![emoji1]

I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words. You guys and girls are the best !!!

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmith View Post
                      i am going to get a firearms tag. I will be using my .450 bushmaster. There are two gun seasons dec. 4-8 and dec. 11-19. I am not sure which season yet. I am also going to do some scouting for next year and will try to video some [emoji1662]during the rest of archery season.[emoji106]

sent from my sm-g965u using tapatalk
                      [ATTACH]1070944[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                        Thanks !!!![emoji1]

I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words. You guys and girls are the best !!!

No! We should be thanking you. This thread is the ultimate in bow hunting. Success, failure, hard work, and determination. I can’t speak for MM, but I’d venture to say that’s why this site was created. . Congrats Mike!

Comment

Way to get it done Mike, very nice reward for your persistence. Enjoy a little rest now while you wait for the rifle season.
                          And thank you for spending the extra time to give us a taste of the Iowa hunts.

Comment

Thank you Jeff !!

That means a lot to me.[emoji106]

Comment

Now I wish I still had a tag.

I just walked up the hill behind the house (in my bath robe and crocks)[emoji1].

Heavy frost, 23 degrees, dead calm perfect.

Also when you run out of room in your ice chest you improvise.

Comment

Ha - i saw what looked to be ice that came out of water hose and was wondering. Great thread, great buck, congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X