Gator Tag!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gator Tag!!

Apparently growing up watching Swamp People does things to a little girl. My Daughter's #1 hit list animal the last 10 years has been an Alligator. Her last year to be eligible for youth draws and sure enough She drew.
    Any tips or local knowledge anybody has to share about Dam B?
    Attached Files

There are lots of gators up there.I don’t know in’s and outs of hunt but there are a lot of em and some big ones.!y friend fishes up there a lot I’ll ask him where the biggys are at.Congrats on the hunt!

Comment

Being that it is a youth hunt the staff will insure the kids are in prime areas. Concentrate on getting your hooks and line sets, don’t forget to put some chicken quarters in a bucket two days before leaving. Pantyhose is not a bad idea to slip over the quarters, it will help keep it together and make it harder for Louie to steal the bait. Good luck! We drew tags at JD Murphree.

Comment

Nice. Our group will be there for the management hunt 9/15-16.

Comment

Congratulations to your daughter, and good luck to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
            Being that it is a youth hunt the staff will insure the kids are in prime areas. Concentrate on getting your hooks and line sets, don’t forget to put some chicken quarters in a bucket two days before leaving. Pantyhose is not a bad idea to slip over the quarters, it will help keep it together and make it harder for Louie to steal the bait. Good luck! We drew tags at JD Murphree.
            Thinking about using the Crossbow to shoot 1 in open water and ensure we don't get a 5 footer lol. Thanks and Good Luck to Ya'll as well!

Comment

Working...
            X