Trail cam recommendations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trail cam recommendations.

Finally got on a lease. Need a trail cam. Saw a Browning trail cam at Academy for $139. strike force apex. Is it a good one. Other recommendations.

I have 2 and like them.

Comment

Just a thought, if you get Wild game innovation cameras they supposedly have special sync features for HuntStand, so you can help manage your property from your phone/computer.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
      Last edited by antiparadigm; 11-03-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

The Browning Strike Force have been good cameras for me.

Comment

I have run several different cameras and my personal preference is browning. They seem to provide the best pictures for the price and they always have been dependable for me.

Comment

I’ve been using Strike Force cameras for several years, and they’ve been great. If/when I need another camera, that’s what I’ll buy again.

Comment

Browning strike force are simple and reliable.

Moultrie M Series (M50, M50I, M40, M40i) take better pictures and have a better detection range, but the setup and interface is needlessly complex and confusing. The moultrie goes on sale on amazon every once in a while for $65-$80

Don't be afraid to buy the 2017 or 2018 version of the same camera for cheaper.

Comment

Working...
              X