Needed! Jet ski mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed! Jet ski mechanic

I have 2 jet skis I need checked out. One if a Kawasaki super chicken and the other is a Yamaha wave runner. Both are mid 90s model. I know the super chicken just needs carb work it’s dumping fuel from carb and the Yamaha prob needs carb work as well. Both run just needs a little more then I know what to do at this point. I’m located in Lake Dallas

Good luck. I will be following this.
    I haven’t had any luck finding anyone to work on the older stuff. I have two I need to get running with just carb work.
    My old mechanic said he can’t find parts easily and has newer machines that are a priority.
    Apparently COVID has made them more popular and people are buying up all the old machines and wiping out the parts stock to get them running.

Comment

Correct...

Pretty much anything Powersports is tough right now. Also, you wanna part with the Super Chicken?

Comment

There was only 2 people I found that would touch my '96 model down here and 1 of them was a very "unique" fellow. And that was after about 30+ rejections every where else. No one wanted to touch/bother with it the moment I mentioned '96. Good luck sir!

Comment

Originally posted by ShooterJr. View Post
          I have 2 jet skis I need checked out. One if a Kawasaki super chicken and the other is a Yamaha wave runner. Both are mid 90s model. I know the super chicken just needs carb work it’s dumping fuel from carb and the Yamaha prob needs carb work as well. Both run just needs a little more then I know what to do at this point. I’m located in Lake Dallas
          Try John Krenn at Krenn Power Sports.

12th annual jet ski extravaganza is this weekend at Lake Travis. I'll be bringing my 750cc Super Chicken.

Comment

I'm about to attempt a rebuild on mine myself. Two new main bearings, three new cylinder sleeves, one new piston, new rings on all and all new gaskets. We'll see lol
            2002 kawasaki 1100 stx

Comment

Originally posted by techzan View Post

12th annual jet ski extravaganza is this weekend at Lake Travis. I'll be bringing my 750cc Super Chicken.
              I doubt John will work on them. He’s in the top 5 most arrogant people I’ve met to boot.

Comment

Dale's Jet Sports in Sasche but good luck getting them in anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                  Correct...

Pretty much anything Powersports is tough right now. Also, you wanna part with the Super Chicken?
                  Nah I can’t part with it. Its to cool
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by techzan View Post

Wish I could make it but these things ain’t water ready

Comment

Literally 1 of theory easiest machines to fix. YouTube. Carb cleaner and have fun!!!

Comment

Dales jetsports in sasche

Comment

Working...
                        X