Epic Brown Bear Bowhunt Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    That's fair but this entire discussion is well, hypothetical. Judging this bowhunt thru a blurry spotting scope video is discounting to the hunter & guide. Crap goes sideways ALOT with dangerous game hunts. Was the bear 3 paces or 13 paces away? [emoji848]Was the angle horrible or was the shot placed right in the crease. [emoji848] I doubt that video is showing any of that. The OP said, "the guide was milliseconds from pulling the trigger." Sounds like he knew the situation turned dire and was ready. As a client that is all I could ask in a moment like that. This ain't for everyone that bowhunts, and there is nothing wrong with that. I don't look for that level of danger but I totally understand that things geaux sideways FAST......and more times than most may report.[emoji120]
    Kongrats to that tandem for hanging in and being able to tell the tale.....for a lifetime!!![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I once saw some dude shoot a wounded lion facing him...right through the heart with a bow, as he started his charge from 20yds. You ever see that one???? If I was your PH your lion would have two big bullet holes in him too! Lol

Comment

That is a wild video.
      Things could have turned bad at any moment.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        I once saw some dude shoot a wounded lion facing him...right through the heart with a bow, as he started his charge from 20yds. You ever see that one???? If I was your PH your lion would have two big bullet holes in him too! Lol
        Shhhhh!!![emoji854] My wife is already sketchy about my [emoji249] leopard trip. (Actually the hippo and croc is freaking her out more.) I pray I don't have to make that shot ever again......ever......but crap happens fast![emoji3061]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X