Z Grills? Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z Grills? Anyone?

I just got my mystery box in today and I must say:.. I'm intrigued by this little thing.

Inter-googles says they're built by the same folks that make the Traeger.

Anyone have one?

Reviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother has one and says it’s the best chit ever

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      My brother has one and says it’s the best chit ever

You can't beat the price that's for sure!

I bought a mystery box but for 479 and got...well their 479 pit but that's a screaming deal. Can't wait to set it up.

Comment

I got one two years ago. Non Wi-Fi but it does what it is supposed to do. Load the hopper, set the temp and it’s good to go.

Comment

Been going back and forth between a Z or a pitt boss, The Z is intriguing because of the traeger connection

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
            Been going back and forth between a Z or a pitt boss, The Z is intriguing because of the traeger connection
            the founder of Traeger, Joe Traeger went over to the Thiessen/Danson team 5-6 years ago, which is the producer of Pit Boss

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
              the founder of Traeger, Joe Traeger went over to the Thiessen/Danson team 5-6 years ago, which is the producer of Pit Boss
              O shoot, ok. Hey the more you know right

Comment

Will I don't know who started them then, but they made a pretty decent product IMO.

We fired ours up this weekend and got a good chicken out of it.

Very happy so far!

Comment

I have one. Only had 1 issue and it’s because I didn’t clean it and blasted the temp. Caught on fire. Got it all put out and no issues since. Had it 3 years.

Comment

Wife got me one fir fathers day last year its a good unit but I like my stick burner better when cooking a brisket I like more smoke flavor than it gives it

Comment

Working...
                    X