No announcement yet.

College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow all the updates, stats, highlights, and odds on the Northwestern State vs. TCU game on Nov 14, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Not for long.

I don't see y'all in the latest top 25.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Daaang Tech already has two losses? No wonder FMJAg was slow to post on this...

Comment

Basket what

Comment

well now here is something that I can be happy out. Coogs @ #1
          first time since 1983
          Football can not find the field to save their ***.

But like normal BB is killing it. Hopefully they can hold on to it

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Daaang Tech already has two losses? No wonder FMJAg was slow to post on this...
            Haha im here! This Tech team a little different than years past. Big man Fardwas Aimaq injury set us back and overall team size isnt what it has been in the past with tall wings. That said, they are young and super athletic team and every game leading to conference will be valuable for these guys to adjust and mesh. Telent is deep but young. Luckily Aimaq rumored to be back by conference play. Still a top 25 team IMO and will get better. 2 losses were to good teams, 1 being a potential final 4 team so not too bent out of shape on it.

Big 12 is gonna be a gauntlet again and talented from top to bottom. UT looks very good this year as does Kansas and Baylor. Those 3 in a category by themselves right now and Tech, ISU and maybe TCU right there. But per usual, any team can win on any night in the big 12.

Comment

Texas blew out highly touted Arkansas in a exhibition game then blew out #2. Let's see what they do with #7 this wee and then we'll talk.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                Basket what
                There it is. Lol.

Scoll on homeboy.

Comment

Raider Power! The Big 12 is very deep this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Haha im here! This Tech team a little different than years past. Big man Fardwas Aimaq injury set us back and overall team size isnt what it has been in the past with tall wings. That said, they are young and super athletic team and every game leading to conference will be valuable for these guys to adjust and mesh. Telent is deep but young. Luckily Aimaq rumored to be back by conference play. Still a top 25 team IMO and will get better. 2 losses were to good teams, 1 being a potential final 4 team so not too bent out of shape on it.

Big 12 is gonna be a gauntlet again and talented from top to bottom. UT looks very good this year as does Kansas and Baylor. Those 3 in a category by themselves right now and Tech, ISU and maybe TCU right there. But per usual, any team can win on any night in the big 12.

Tech is gonna be dangerous as they gel together and gain experience. Early these deficiencies are gonna cost us against the elite teams. But come conference play we should be hitting are full stride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife wanted to go to a Cougar High game, so we are going tonight. Unfortunately, the weekend schedule for the Horns in Moody kinda sucks, but I think I will be headed up there to see the new arena and watch them play the Sooners in February.

Comment

In.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Horns will get tested this next game. They don't have a true big man or inside scoring threat. Their D is good, bit they need both.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shaka is killing Baylor. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              In.
                              Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Shaka is killing Baylor. Wow.

Daaang!

Comment

Working...
                                X