Trump indicted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
    This is a mistake and will make him stronger.

If so how is it a mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      If so how is it a mistake?
      He’s saying it’s a mistake for the democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
        This is a mistake and will make him stronger.

They don't make mistakes.
        All of it is a well orchestrated symphony, a few missed notes by the musicians is to be expected, but the show must go on, and so it does..............

Comment

Like bombing Pearl Harbor was a mistake

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
            Who will be next?
            We will become what we tolerate. Yall seen enough yet?
            How many of us were told to say nothing if you can’t say anything nice. That’s what we have done because we were raised to be respectful of others. The others have taken it and run. They are pandered to by our government and we are paying the note. It’s time to define where you stand and call it out for what it is. This is a ploy from a corrupt government interfer with the next election.

Comment

Nothing will happen

Comment

There is going to be another civil war sooner than people think.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                  Now this will be drug out and postponed until the election..
                  Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                    How many of us were told to say nothing if you can’t say anything nice. That’s what we have done because we were raised to be respectful of others. The others have taken it and run. They are pandered to by our government and we are paying the note. It’s time to define where you stand and call it out for what it is. This is a ploy from a corrupt government interfer with the next election.
                    Exactly.. I hope you had the chance to watch Tucker Carlson tonight.. He had some excellent guests on tonight.. Jason Whitlock gave a "mic drop" speach in his segment.. He was speaking exactly what I'm feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      There's no way a Civil war doesn't happen in the next 10 years.

The left is already at war. The right don’t fight.

Comment

Trump indicted.

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        The left is already at war. The right don’t fight.

Yep 100% this. And they are winning battle after battle. The right is ALL talk
                        Makes me sick

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                          There is going to be another civil war sooner than people think.
                          It's already started. 5th gen asymmetrical warfare.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                            All you Trump haters tell me why you hate them.
                            I don't hate him and if he gets the nomination I will vote for him, I just believe he is unelectable. To polarizing a figure. To win you gotta grab some of the middle folks and I don't see him doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                              I don't hate him and if he gets the nomination I will vote for him, I just believe he is unelectable. To polarizing a figure. To win you gotta grab some of the middle folks and I don't see him doing that.
                              I agree that he brings a lot of baggage. It’s a shame that he can’t filter himself so he is more palatable to the middle. In my opinion he’s the only one that can save this country but if they fail to put him in prison I shiver thinking what their next move would be. God help Trump and the Secret Service.

Comment

Folks focused on whether or not this helps or hurts Trump have completely missed the point.

This indictment is ground breaking. There is no coming back from it. From here out, every president can be indicted for offenses that have already been proven false. The DA's actions are a breakdown of our current system. This is a frivolous case which has been thrown out twice. It's bull****, and the democrats have just opened the door on indicting every president from here on out.

The right thinks democrats are dumb. The democrats think republicans are evil. To steal the thought from a respected journalist, we have been taught from an early age, evil HAS TO be destroyed no matter the cost. Rule of law be ****ed. And here is Crazy Nancy's post on the subject, supporting that position.

It's innocent until proven guilty Nancy. But as I stated, evil must be defeated at all costs to the left. So who cares, make Trump Prove he is innocent. They did this with Flynn. With Abortion clinic protestors. J6 visitors to the capitol. And Trump, on having classified docs at Mara Lago.

I am not a huge Trump fan. But this is a terrible turn our country just took.

Comment

Working...
                                X