Just got upgraded at the ranch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

First out of town use and it’s great!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post

Just got upgraded at the ranch!

Just got that message as well. Been waiting since October........2021!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Quite sickening lol! I just got on the list so I guess we won’t get it until 2026…

Comment

I've had best effort for about a month and got this message as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                I've had best effort for about a month and got this message as well.
                They must have finally launched some new satellites

Comment

Awesome. Let me know how it is. I wont get a chance to test it out for a few weeks.

Comment

Use mine in Falls co and its worth every penny! Also, every dish internet company wanted me to install a 60-75ft tower, which wasn't happening

Comment

Has anyone permanently installed theirs to a metal roof?

If so, what hardware did you use to secure it?

I plan to install mine to my carport that is near my cabin where the internet will be used.

Comment

I plan to install mine to my carport that is near my cabin where the internet will be used.

Yes I put mine on top of a tall metal awning over our cabin. I went to Home Depot and they sold a thin piece of sheet metal that was the perfect size. I believe it was 24"x24". Used the self tapping screws for roofing (with the black rubber washer). The base comes with holes already in the legs and I made sure that those were on the ridges of the roofing metal instead of the valleys. It worked out perfectly. Be sure to wrap up your cable if it touches the edge of sharp metal. I put a koozie around mine and then wrapped it up with the electrical tape just to be safe.

Comment

Yes I put mine on top of a tall metal awning over our cabin. I went to Home Depot and they sold a thin piece of sheet metal that was the perfect size. I believe it was 24"x24". Used the self tapping screws for roofing (with the black rubber washer). The base comes with holes already in the legs and I made sure that those were on the ridges of the roofing metal instead of the valleys. It worked out perfectly. Be sure to wrap up your cable if it touches the edge of sharp metal. I put a koozie around mine and then wrapped it up with the electrical tape just to be safe.
                          Sounds like the perfect install. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Star Link Users ?

I mounted mine to an old dish network satellite arm that was already on my house. I unbolted and threw the dish part away and used what was left. Works perfectly.

Last edited by Randy; 03-31-2023, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
                              This feature has been especially useful for checking in on things when I'm not physically present, and being able to speak through the camera has allowed me to communicate in real-time with anyone nearby, even in a language like Spanish.
                              This is awesome. What other languages can you speak through the camera?

Comment

Is anyone still having to wait a good amount of time before receiving Starlink after ordering? On their map is says my area is still on the waitlist but I know several people around town that have and are already using Starlink, including a someone as close to me as just a few streets over.

Comment

Working...
                                X