No announcement yet.

Can someone run a plate for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

) An offense under this section is a state jail felony if the litter or solid waste to which the offense applies:

(1) weighs 1,000 pounds or more or has a volume of 200 cubic feet or more;

(2) is disposed of for a commercial purpose and weighs 200 pounds or more or has a volume of 200 cubic feet or more; or

(3) is contained in a closed barrel or drum

Comment

Also goes on into if it's liquid over 5 gallons and so on.

Comment

One Saturday, my wife and I were going to dinner and I drove right by one of my job sites. There were some yard guys that had a trailer full of yard waste in trash bags already in my dumpster. They literally had it overflowing with bags. I pulled in and asked them what they were doing and they said their boss told them to put the bags in there. I said its not their boss's dumpster, it was mine. I offered the two amigos, they can either pay me right there cash for my dumpster or they can pull it all out and go about their way or if those options don't appeal to them, I can call the cops. They jumped in the dumpster and started emptying it back in their trailer. I sat there until they were finished. We were late for dinner but I was so glad I was going by there on a Saturday evening...

Comment

I've had to deal with illegal dumping of mattresses before on our land. I reduced the size of the waste with a match. I had no idea they were that flamible.

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
            ) An offense under this section is a state jail felony if the litter or solid waste to which the offense applies:

(1) weighs 1,000 pounds or more or has a volume of 200 cubic feet or more;

(2) is disposed of for a commercial purpose and weighs 200 pounds or more or has a volume of 200 cubic feet or more; or

(3) is contained in a closed barrel or drum
            Thanks for clearing that up, Troy.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Thanks for clearing that up, Troy.

Never had to say that before, have we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                Have a guy dumping beds in our dumpsters that does not have permission. Finally got his license plate.
                PYS-4879 Texas
                2021 Tacoma?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
                  2021 Tacoma?
                  Yes sir looks like it

Comment

Next time hide out inside the dumpster and pop out naked when he tries to do it again. He'll move along and won't be back.

Comment

we have a house under construction in our neighborhood. their giant dumpster is placed right in the public road. Under this circumstance, i consider it a public dumpster and treat it as such! It really is a pain in the butt that this is actually legal to block a lane of traffic.

Comment

[QUOTE=joey1656;16710153]we have a house under construction in our neighborhood. their giant dumpster is placed right in the public road. Under this circumstance, i consider it a public dumpster and treat it as such! It really is a pain in the butt that this is actually legal to block a lane of traffic.[/QUOTE

I am sure it’s frustrating to have this dumpster impeding traffic. But just because there is a problem, does it make it right to create or be part of another problem? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Never had to say that before, have we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          You're so gullible Curt!
                          It's apparent that his account was hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            You're so gullible Curt!

It's apparent that his account was hacked.
                            [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=tps7742;16710286]
                              Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
                              we have a house under construction in our neighborhood. their giant dumpster is placed right in the public road. Under this circumstance, i consider it a public dumpster and treat it as such! It really is a pain in the butt that this is actually legal to block a lane of traffic.[/QUOTE

I am sure it’s frustrating to have this dumpster impeding traffic. But just because there is a problem, does it make it right to create or be part of another problem? Asking for a friend.
                              lol, I used to say this before receiving spankings from my Father....never worked there either. And absolutely, what gives the construction site the right to impede traffic? I am 100% certain they are not profit sharing to those inconvenienced..... some folks and animals only learn through alittle pain.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                                I've had to deal with illegal dumping of mattresses before on our land. I reduced the size of the waste with a match. I had no idea they were that flamible.
                                They burn fast, don't they? It's easy to understand how houses can go up in flames so quickly, with the furniture, drapes, mattresses, etc all being so flammable

Comment

Working...
                                X