Book editor help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book editor help

So my wife is looking for a book editor specifically kids books. I thought in all of the vast coverage of TBH someone might know somebody or have suggestions. She wants somebody that will work with her to polish her ideas and possibly publish etc. she’s got alot of ideas and after reading most kids books nowadays to my kids some of them are so dumb they barely makes sense.

Her ideas are conservative faith based kids books with positive attitude, work ethic encouragement etc.

She reached out to one editor back about a year ago and it was more of a faith based book she sent to the editor and she got a pretty nasty letter back and it completely shut her down. But I believe this is something she’s feeling led to do and wants to give it another try.

A TBHer got me in touch with Black Rose Writing. I recall seeing children's books on their site

Black Rose Writing is an independent publishing house in Texas that strongly believes in developing a personal relationship with their authors.

Reagan Rothe
    Black Rose Writing
    creator@blackrosewriting.com

Comment

All I can offer is encouragement. I wish your wife the best of luck. We need more folks like her creating content like that.

Comment

Seems like a lot of people are self publishing and advertising on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          All I can offer is encouragement. I wish your wife the best of luck. We need more folks like her creating content like that.
          Thanks for the info so far. And thanks for the kind words sir! I agree all i can do is give her help and support anyway that i can!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
              Pm sent
              Thanks for the response. Shot you a PM.

Comment

Working...
              X