ISO Javelina Hunt for 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Javelina Hunt for 2024

As the title says seeing who's out there does javelina hunts and has had high success with them. Just got back from one and never saw a javelina one, so to say I was disappointed is an understatement. Let me know who you use or would recommend. Thanks

Where did you just get back from?

Comment

We got a few
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
        We got a few
        Yes you do

Comment

Originally posted by bige2461 View Post
          As the title says seeing who's out there does javelina hunts and has had high success with them. Just got back from one and never saw a javelina one, so to say I was disappointed is an understatement. Let me know who you use or would recommend. Thanks

I’ve got tons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not to hijack your thread, but my oldest daughter wants to get one as well. Hopefully you get hooked up with someone on here who can get you in a few! Keep us posted!

Comment

I hunt them in Arizona each January. It's a draw but a sure thing. Tag is $100 plus a license. January is archery, March is gun. All spot and stalk. I've been going for several years. I would note, once you find them you will find them around that same spot every year unless they run out of water or food. And if it is cold they won't be moving around until it warms up. As for Texas, I can't help you there.

Comment

Humm how much does a javelaina hunt cost ? We have them but I'm down by Laredo .....will you be rifle or bow hunting? Do you want the meat or cape? I ain't cleaning them for you lol �� I suppress 17 them to death
                Last edited by Cola Blanca; 03-28-2023, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  Where did you just get back from?
                  A place in Brooks county that my brother had found. Honestly don't know much about it but it was a guys deer lease and my brother got referred to him as they would do some hunts to get a little money to help with feed costs for the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cola Blanca View Post
                    Humm how much does a javelaina hunt cost ? We have them but I'm down by Laredo .....will you be rifle or bow hunting? Do you want the meat or cape? I ain't cleaning them for you lol �� I suppress 17 them to death
                    I would be bow hunting and don't mind seating or spot and stalk. Looking at mounting one and wouldn't mind trying the meat. Lol you won't have to worry about skinning them, I have skinned hundreds if not possibly into the thousand of animals as I grew up on a bowhunting ranch my dad had since I was 12 and I'm 33 now and we skinned 75-80% of the animals people shot for them so I have had lots of practice .

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                      We got a few

That's awesome!!! Target rich environment!!!

Comment

Y'all have a ton of them out there! I've heard that they eat good.

Comment

Working...
                        X