Bownanza 2023 - Location and Hotel Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    If I go it will be a get up Sat and drive down last minute. I have stress test that week and my track record with them is not too good. Thanks for the offer.
    Git yore arse down to 'nanza!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      If I go it will be a get up Sat and drive down last minute. I have stress test that week and my track record with them is not too good. Thanks for the offer.
      Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Git yore arse down to 'nanza!!!
      I second this‼️‼️
      Would love to meet you sir. Come eat some food and fellowship with the REAL TBH. I guarantee you if you come, you will view the Green Screen in a whole other perspective from then on!!

Exit to add: I also just get up early on Saturday and drive over. I’m about 2 hours away.

Comment

If I don’t go turkey hunting with kid I may drive up this year. Seems I retired and busier than ever

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          If I don’t go turkey hunting with kid I may drive up this year. Seems I retired and busier than ever
          You should come!! You could show us Fishheads how to fry fish!!

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
            Sure would be nice to have some new members show up and help
            Or just "older" REGULAR members that used to like being around us?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              Or just "older" REGULAR members that used to like being around us?
              A good time will be had by all that attend

Amen

Comment

Got our room booked. That direct link for booking was perfect

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                  Got our room booked. That direct link for booking was perfect
                  So happy all 3 of y'all are coming!

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                    Still not sure if I can make it, but I would love to donate to team funds either way
                    Roomy!!

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    Better show up and bring Spencer too
                    Spencer unfortunately isn't gonna make it but the good news is my man Julio (NotJose) is gonna be my roomy once again this year!

And whew.......I just got off the phone with Best Western and they say I snagged the last available double Queen room for Friday night. I almost had to spoon with Julio in a King Bed!! Chew would have been so jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Roomy!!

Spencer unfortunately isn't gonna make it but the good news is my man Julio (NotJose) is gonna be my roomy once again this year!

And whew.......I just got off the phone with Best Western and they say I snagged the last available double Queen room for Friday night. I almost had to spoon with Julio in a King Bed!! Chew would have been so jealous!
                      Joel

That is cutting it tight on room reservations

See you Friday night

Matt and I are talking about making something happen Friday night even if we have to bring some disc cookers. Always open to some harvest groceries to add to the mix.

TD

Comment

I think the last one I made was when Tina was pregnant with Konnor.

He's NINE now!

I do remember the good ole days, though!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cart.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	24708375

Comment

You folks that are going to be at Bownanza but haven't put your name on the Nametags thread, here's a link...

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            I think the last one I made was when Tina was pregnant with Konnor.

He's NINE now!

I do remember the good ole days, though!

[ATTACH]1121269[/ATTACH]
                            Kevin, I know you, and especially Tina, have a lot on your plate, but if she is feeling okay, I hope you can make it to Bownanza. I need to give her a hug!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                              You folks that are going to be at Bownanza but haven't put your name on the Nametags thread, here's a link...
                              https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...eferrerid=4539
                              Buncha dang slackers who don’t know what they are missing. Bownanza is the heartbeat of TBH!

Comment

This year is going to be a bit different. I grew up in Bryan and went to school with the Mayor of Bryan, Bobby Gutierrez, is going to come spend some time with us. Please treat him kindly. He used to be into archery and is wanting to get back into it. Very nice guy who enjoys a good scotch and a good cigar too!

Comment

Working...
                                X