Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky- A South Texas Low Fence Buck. What he score????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 180". Great looking buck bud.

Comment

180's.

Comment

183” is what I came up with Mark. Be interesting to see if he adds to that frame or just maintains in the next couple of years. He’s not likely the biggest on the ranch, so I’m sure it’ll be easier to walk him till then.

I’d walk his arse to the cooler grinning the whole way first chance I got if I had the say so.....��

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
          183” is what I came up with Mark. Be interesting to see if he adds to that frame or just maintains in the next couple of years. He’s not likely the biggest on the ranch, so I’m sure it’ll be easier to walk him till then.

I’d walk his arse to the cooler grinning the whole way first chance I got if I had the say so.....��

Dustin-We are having a great year so far. Just put down a 200” about a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
            Dustin-We are having a great year so far. Just put down a 200” about a week ago.

Mercy killing two hundys with hurt knees....first world problems!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              He’s cuddling with 180.

176-179

Comment

Well, a lot of factors came into play on Lucky. We really wanted to let him get to 7-1/2yrs old. We felt he could take another good jump if we got a good spring. But, he had moved to a blind that borders a neighboring fence. That ranch only hunts The week of Thanksgiving and 3-4 weeks during the rut in December. I saw Lucky last weekend cross over into the neighboring ranch so we realized we had to make a decision on him. He stepped out Saturday night when my Uncle and I where in the blind and we decided to go ahead and take him. A lot of you where pretty close on the score. 186-1/8 is a lifetime Buck for most people. I am really going to miss not having him around. He added 18 inches this year. We had his sheds from last year to compare. We had a horrible summer with very little rain so one can only wonder what he would have been in a good year.Lord knows he was a breeding fool so hopefully he passed on some of those great genes. When you raise a buck for 5 years and have pictures and video of him from year to year you can’t help but miss him when he is gone. Thanks for everyone who contributed to this story and good luck to everyone the rest of this hunting season.

Comment

Comment

Wow, congrats

Comment

Incredible buck, congrats!

Comment

Richard did well! Congrats to yall for growing an amazing animal. Richard had a bigger grin in the pic you sent the night before!

Comment

Stud! Congratulations!

Comment

What an incredible animal. Congrats to all involved in growing a buck of a lifetime!

Comment

What a stud. Congrats to the hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome buck

Comment

Working...
                                X