Tundra Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tundra Tires

I’m looking for some input on all terrain tires for my 4x4 Tundra. I’m currently leaning towards 275/55r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. What is everyone else running on their Tundras that they like? Has anyone had a bad experience with Ridge Grapplers?

Tundra Tires

I’m running Michelin LTX A/T on mine and so far, so good.

But mine are 18s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Toyo Open Country MT ..... mine are 35x12.5x20

Comment

I had 295/55/20 ridge grapplers on mine and loved them. They got great mileage and still have some life left, selling them on here!!!
        I now have toyo’s and so far so good.

Comment

I have BFG K2s 285/55R20 on my 2016. Just put on the second set in late February. Had just over 91k on the original set. I have run the K2s on all my work trucks, all my guys fleet trucks and my personal trucks. They hold up the best and last the longest IMO.

Comment

275x60R20 Cooper discover ATP

Comment

I'll second the Goodrich K2s. Never again will I buy another Nitto. They are rough, loud, and don't last very long.

Comment

Jn

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                I'll second the Goodrich K2s. Never again will I buy another Nitto. They are rough, loud, and don't last very long.
                I’ll third the BFG’s. Great tire.

Comment

Falken Wildpeak ATW3.
                  Awesome tires.

Comment

On my second set of Wrangler Duratracs and easily the best AT tires I have owned. I used to love BFG but had two sets that wore out way to quick.

Comment

My tire size is 285 55 r20. I had BFG AT's (original) and they were ok. I now have Toyo ATII Extreme's (they don't make my size tire in non Extreme) and they are great, lasting FOREVER, and have good traction. Only issue is they are louder than I want on the road. They just came out with a less aggressive version, the Toyo AT3. It is what I am going to get when these finally lose their tread. Unfortunately, that is going to be awhile. I have over 35K on them now, and they have at least that left in them...

Comment

Tundra Tires

Toyo Open Country AT2. Best Tires I have bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                          I’m running Michelin LTX A/T on mine and so far, so good.

But mine are 18s.

Exact set up and love it on pavement.
                          You'll get stuck on as little as wet grass with those tires though!

Comment

All I run anymore is bfgs. Truck came with nittos, after numerous flats, single tire replacements, went ahead and put the bfgs on. No flats, no issues, about ready for another set!!

Comment

While we're on the subject of Tires, I'm looking for a set of 275/65/18" BFG K02 Baja Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X