No announcement yet.

Worst Thing You Ever Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This! hurts your balls after sittin in it for more that 20 minutes, one of the feet broke off and the leg extension dumaflachies dont work!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
      My ex's lasik eye surgery. Should have done it for myself.
      Ha! I read this as "Should have done his surgery myself."

I wonder how many of the posters in this thread would like to "update" their worst purchase after all these years.

Comment

2001 Stratos 20 SS Extreme with an Evinrude 225 Ficht Motor. The motor ran great for about 3 weeks. Then it would get hot and the computer would shut it down. Replaced the impeller a few times thinking that may be the problem. Was probably and ECM problem (those were not made anymore), and could only find two or three people in Texas that would even work on them. Apparently, everyone except for me had figured out the motors were junk. Motor ended up blowing.

The story ends well, as i now have a 2007 HPDI 225 on the back of it and love the boat. Tough lesson on research prior to purchase

Comment

There have been 3: 2 Polaris ATV's, New camper, and a used 2012 Dodge Ram(80,000 miles)from a "friend".....

Comment

I did buy a 1974 IH Scout and it had to be the worst vehicle I ever did own.

Comment

1995 F350 4x4 Long Bed...

Lifted on 37" tires...bought it in College Station, stopped in Waller on the way home to get diesel, and about a 1/2 pint of oil was under it....
              Everything that bolted onto that POS motor had to be replaced...EVERYTHING...
              Turbo seals went out....went through 25 qts of oil pulling a camper home from New Braunsfels.....
              Held 15 qys...at about 7 qts it wouldnt get any fuel pressure and would die...fill it up and away I would go for another 50 miles....

Money Pit

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                You and you're family have NO taste!! The only things better are Hamm's Draft and Lucky Lager!!

What about Heidelburg? We use use hike that that was the sound you’d make puking it back up.

Heidelbuuuuuurggggg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Both Mercury outboard engines I have owned.

The Nautic Star bay boat I sold last fall. It was a good boat but a pain to keep clean. I should have kept my Kenner when the Merc quit and repowered with a Yamaha. I will never finance another boat or camper or any kind of toy again.

Comment

Diamond ring for somebody that didn't deserve it

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought two International Terra Stars for my fleet. Good grief what a pile of crap these two trucks have been. Nothing but problems. To top it off only one dealer in San Antonio to get warranty work done at and they are the worst. Take a truck in and its two weeks before they will even look at it. Never again

Comment

My Motorhome. I really like it but do not get the use out of it that I thought I would. Should have kept my paid off 5th wheel.

Comment

The 2 worst things I've ever bought were my first and 2nd Fords. They were both money pits and you would have thought I had learned my lesson with the first one!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                            Bought me one of them Color c Lector machines, . Its probably still laying on the bottom of the river, 35 years later. Lol

[ATTACH]1006339[/ATTACH]

My dad had one of those back in the mid 80’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wow, blast from the past thread!

I would say worst purchase was a set of golf clubs from a member on here named PureLefty...

Spent money on clubs, spent money on playing golf, paid for lessons, and all the little things that come with it, only to be really bad at, get irritated with myself for how I'm playing, and then my dumazz will go out and do it again!

Comment

A passport and plane ticket for a gal in Honduras to come back with me. Got to New Orleans airport and she disappeared while I was getting the luggage.

Comment

Working...
                                X