No announcement yet.

Road treasure thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked a pair of klein wire strippers the other day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven’t found anything on the road in a while. But I did lose a brand new RTIC soft side cooler sometime between last night and this afternoon. I left the house and took FishCreek over to 1488, 1488 to Tomball and hit 249, ran over to 45 and then on in to downtown. I-10 to Memorial City and jumped on the beltway and back to 290, up to Telge, across to 2090 and back down to 249, and 149 to 105...was it anywhere along that route? If so, I’d really appreciate getting it back from you you can PM me if you’d like

just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
        I haven’t found anything on the road in a while. But I did lose a brand new RTIC soft side cooler sometime between last night and this afternoon. I left the house and took FishCreek over to 1488, 1488 to Tomball and hit 249, ran over to 45 and then on in to downtown. I-10 to Memorial City and jumped on the beltway and back to 290, up to Telge, across to 2090 and back down to 249, and 149 to 105...was it anywhere along that route? If so, I’d really appreciate getting it back from you you can PM me if you’d like

just kidding

I was reading this and thought “ohh my gosh this might be his!!” Then you missed the toad I found it on.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Several years ago I found a 150 quart Igloo with about 75 lbs of iced down jumbo shrimp. Spent a couple of days looking for the owner. Then My extended family and I ate the shrimp and I’m still using the ice chest.

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
            Several years ago I found a 150 quart Igloo with about 75 lbs of iced down jumbo shrimp. Spent a couple of days looking for the owner. Then My extended family and I ate the shrimp and I’m still using the ice chest.
            You hit the jackpot

Comment

I found a brand new 110 qt Igloo in the middle of I-45 one morning. Traffic was backed up for a good ways with people going around it. I couldn't believe no one stopped. Stickers still on it.

Comment

24" Pipewrench

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter-1 View Post
                  Found an echo commercial gas weed trimmer. Replaced broken handle, its a beast for clearing brush and walking lanes at lease. Runs like a Deere!

If this was in 2001 and in Robertson County; you are welcome!

Comment

Found this on the side of the road 1 mile from the lease, last weekend. It started first pull.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
                      Found this on the side of the road 1 mile from the lease, last weekend. It started first pull.

They threw it out because the bar is on upside down. Duh

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post

Someone threw it away because the bar was installed upside down

Edit: Flash beat me to it

Comment

I saw an echo weed eater slide out of the back of a truck. It was not hurt at all. I was unable to catch up with the person so it was mine by default.

Comment

Back in September I found a rod and reel combo with a good old green Curado on it, all together its about a $350 combo.

Comment

Found a yeti tundra 45 on the side of i20 in Fort Worth not long ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tomkat70 View Post
                                Back in September I found a rod and reel combo with a good old green Curado on it, all together its about a $350 combo.

What!!! Score!

Comment

Working...
                                X